sixteen

{author note: before we get into this chapter, this is a warning there will be references to smoking and alcohol, so please be careful before you read! ilysm!}

{makoto's pov}

i fix my shirt and look in the mirror,"byakuya, do i look okay?" i turn towards my boyfriend.

"you look amazing makoto," he kisses my temple.

i smile softly and look at him,"are you wearing your uniform to the party?"

"uh, yes, what else will i wear?"

i sigh softly and go towards his closet,"i love you, but wearing your uniform to a party is a no no," i open his closet and start looking through it.

"what is wrong with my uniform?"

"everything," i deadpanned,"white or dark blue."

he sighs,"dark blue."

"good choice," i grab a pair of dark blue pants and a black turtle neck,"go put this on," i hand it to him.

he sighs softly and turns towards his bathroom, closing the door and getting changed.

i sit down on his bed, crisscrossed applesause.

after a few minutes, byakuya comes out of the bathroom,"how do i look?"

i look over at him and smile,"absolutely stunning babe," i stand and go over to him, kisses his cheek,"ready to go?"

he nods and takes my hand, grabbing his keys and walking out the door.

{time skip brought to you by kirigiri}

after a bit of a long car ride, we're here. we park the car and get out, walking up to junko's door.

i knock on the door and after a few minutes, mukuro answers,"hello, welcome to the party," she says in a very monotone voice. she was wearing a black crop shirt and a camo themed skirt, i couldn't see what shoes she was wearing.

"thank you mukuro!" i grab byakuya's hand and walk in. immediately, the smell of alcohol and weed hit us like a truck,"i don't think that's a good sign, maybe we should we go makoto," byakuya looks down at me.

"how about we leave in like 15 minutes, i wanna introduce you to my sister and my friends from debate!" i drag him over to the corner of the room where a few other people stood.

"hey guys!" i looked over at a few different people.

three people stood in the corner. one was taller, he has short brown hair and wore a white button down shirt with a dark green pool over. the other was a blond girl, she had a pink sweater on and had music note hair prints. the last one was a girl, she had a bob length hair and wore a white sweater,"makoto, is this your boyfriend?!"

i blush softly at the word 'boyfriend',"yes, byakuya meet my sister, kamaru and my friends, hajime and kaede! hey, where is shuichi?"

"oh, uh, he's over there," kaede pointed over to the corner where shuichi and another dude were heavily making out.

"should someone stop him?" i asked.

"nah, he's good," kaede nodded and took a sip of her drink,"anyways, it's nice to meet you byakuya! makoto talks all about you!"

"he does? i hope it is good things then," he looks down down at me and smirks softly.

"oh my god, he won't shut up about you dude! it's always, byakuya this, and byakuya that, i love him like a brother but man is he annoying sometimes," hajime sighs.

i chuckle softly and then look at byakuya, who looks visibly uncomfortable.

i grab his hand and took at my friends,"hey i think we're heading out for the night, it's late and we have work in the morning," i lied.

"awe, okay. well, we'll see you in debate then!" kaede smiled.

hajime waved us goodbye and we walked away.

{time skip brought to you by makoto and byakuya}

when we got into my dorm room, byakuya hugged me,"thank you."

i smiled and hugged back,"anytime byakuya!"

he smiled and picked me up, taking me to the bed,"what are you doing-"

{and that's where we end this chapter loves. sorry folks i haven't, idk, updated in over two months, but thanks for 30k+ reads!}

{word count:700}