Part1

My names Sydney Coe I am quarter Korean and quarter Gambian and half Spanish.

I have two siblings Zak and Aimee.

Aimee is 14 and Zak's 16

A couple years back I was 15 and my dad got a better job here in New York where I met my best friend who lives next door her name is Cher Riley I met her when I first moved here and we just became best friends from then we even made our parents install a little door in our backyard meaning we can unlock it whenever we want.

Anyway back to the story when I was 15 I was forced to leave New Jersey to New York.

My friend grace left to Australia in middle school and that's when I met kairi and Robert who invited me to there friend group with open arms and those boys became my best friends. Until I had to move.

I stayed in touch with them obviously but it was hard.

Later when I became 16 me and Cher decided we needed a major makeover. According to her I had a big glow up but so did she.

Now we're both seniors and I finally felt happy with my body so I decided to post my first ever Instagram picture.

Sydney.coe: hi

mattiapolibio: your telling me that's Sydney
Sydney.coe:^^ yup you would know if you FaceTimed me more! (Kidding)

Kairi: Periodt
Sydney.coe: SAY IT LOUDERRR!

User: I love your vibes
Sydney.coe: and I love you!!

Cher.Riley: a whole baddieeeee!!
Sydney.coe: who you?

alejandrozario: sis snapped

.roshauan: dats my bestfren!
Sydney.coe: roshauana is that you?

User: she got all the nj boys all in her comments
Sydney.coe I've known them since the beginning of middle school I've got pictures to prove it

Theofficialgrace: I miss youuu
(Liked by creator)

I got up from my bed and went into to Aimee's room because I was bored.

Aimee: FUCK OFFFFFF!
Me: M! No swearing
Aimee: just get out my damn rooooooooom!
Me: okay

Our house was big but I hated it in New York as much as I love Cher and our friends I missed New Jersey.

I got dressed into this