The hunt

Every year at around a special time. Werewolves would give birth to hybrids.⁹e Half human ,half wolf. They had to follow strict rules to keep their identity hidden. Werewolves have always been more beautiful than simple humans. But some humans were more pleasing than others.

Only the strongest hybrids survived, since the pain of transformation was excruciating. Lets get this straight. We dont turn into full wolves during our transformation, down on all fours. Our body features change, but our bone structure remains the same.

No werewolf is allowed to mate a human. If the council finds out, both the human and werewolf would be executed. After all thats how us hybrids came about. Even though we dont know exactly how it happened, we were taught that betrayal is more dreadful than the sword.

My name is Ariel and my twin sister is Ash. My sister and i were born on a new moon night. We were born with special powers from the others. We developed faster. Given exquisite beauty than the others in the pact. Our hair is jet black and straight that sparkles at the touch of the sun. We have been given magnificent body structure that enables us to be more agile. We both have aqua blue eyes that allows us to see as far as 100 miles away. We can smell every emotion. Even the slightest stench of fear, and hear every possible movement. Our fangs are longer and sharper.

Every werewolf possess speed, vision, smell,strength and most importantly hearing. Their powers would vary from their eye colour. Red- advanced sight.
Black-brutal strength. Hazel- agility.
Grey-hearing. Purple- the abiilty to stay under water for long periods. Green-planners of destruction. Brown- no special particular power. And then there is us, the aqua blue eyes. We possess speed agaility,strength, sight,hearing,smell and beauty at a more adavanced rate than the others.

Our pact is made up 3reds:Josh, kevin and harley. 4purple:lily,kyle,mary and suzy. Our mom. 1 black, our dad the leader.2 remaining browns: lucas and lacy. 4 hazels: kathy,perry,mark and john. 3 greys:Mara, derrick and peter. 4 greens: cassy,jaden,paul and stella. Then there are us, the only two aquas. We wear contacts to help conceal ourselves when among humans, but we never pretend among ourselves.

There are some humans out there who have the ability to track us down by our scent. They call themselves the 'THE WEREWOLF HUNTERS'. They are the result of a human and wolf hybrid. They are not as developed as we are, but the most we have observed is that their sense of smell is almost similar to ours.

They have managed to kill a few of us. But we killed most of them. There are two in particular that we have to fight more often than usual. Martha and Nick .They have murdered some of our kind mercilessly, we wont stop until we get revenge!

Going to school was the hardest in the human world. If it werent for our older cousins stacy and mark, we wouldve killed half the school. Especially when those careless ones would get paper cuts and bruises from their various practise sessions. Making the scent of their blood so irresistable. They taught us how to control transforming infront of humans. So whenever we wanted to run, be didnt had to necessarily transform.

Yeah, we live in a mansion on a tripple lot surrounded by beautiful flower trees and fresh green grass. Its on the edge of the country Busan,South korea. Not many people people lived there, since they mostly preferred the town lights.After all if youre gonna act like full humans, why not live like one.

Time skip to this present day.

Its a full moon night. The place is quiet and still. Not even a mouse or spider was in sight. Not even the nightowler birds to dance and sing in the moon's delight. We were all gathered in the living room, seated in the soft patted chairs around the oval shaped table with a symbolic cresent shaped moon carved in the middle.