✘part 12 :

it was a gloomy rainy day today. there was a little bit windy. occasionally you can see the sun among fluffy clouds. this atmosphere gives out coziness and comfort.

in a spacious room, rosé was sleeping on the bed. she finally woke up and felt a terrible headache.

"oh, shit" she said and put her hands on her forehead. it was hot like hell. rosé opened her eyes and looked around. she realized that she isn't in her own home. this room was so familiar to her. she remembered that it is jungkook's room.

"wait, what the hell.." said the girl and horrified jumped out of bed. she started to search for her phone and found it on a nightstand. rosé looked at the screen of her phone and saw that it is already 6 PM.

"bitch, why am i here?!" she said and couldn't remember what happened yesterday. she opened messages and tapped to the dialogue with jungkook. read all conversations, she was in shock.

"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭👺yoi wont come!!!!!"

"🤧🤧🤧😭👺😭😭👺👺😭😭😭🤧i waited yoi fot a lonh time bur u did not comw"

"😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

her cheeks became red, 'cause she was very embarrassed. rosé closed her face with her hands and swore that she wrote such stupid messages.

"holy shit. what did i do?! fuck!" she said. girl regretted that she went to that damn bar at that time.

rosé was so awkward now. she decided to leave this house immediately until jungkook didn't see her. as soon as the girl slowly closed the door and wanted to turn her head, jungkook looked at her and shook his head.

"where are you going?" he said and rosé immediately looked at him and scared when she heard his voice.

"bullshit" she thought. she turned her gaze on the floor because she was very embarrassed and her cheeks still burnt.

"um, i'm going to go home" she said coldly.

"it's raining and thunderstorms outside. stay here until all these shit stops. then i will drive you home" he said.

"i don't need your help. i can take care of myself" she was so stubborn. rosé didn't listen to jungkook and already going to leave his house.

"okay. do what you want" said jungkook when rosé closed the door.

"five...four...three...two...one" he counted and rosé went into the home. jungkook winningly smiled.

"weren't you leaving?" he teased her.

"i changed my mind" she rolled her eyes.

"it doesn't matter. make something for yourself, i can't cook. you know where is the kitchen" he said and went to his room.

"liar" she snorted and trudged into the kitchen.

rosé barely found a pack of noodles in the closet. she took out a pot and started cooking ramen.

"our love is six feet under
i can't help but wonder
if our grave was watered by the rain
would roses bloom?
could roses bloom
again?.." she sang while she was cooking. but something got wrong when she was cutting vegetables and she injured her finger.

"HOLY SHIT" she shouted and quickly went to the sink and wanted to hold her hand under cold water. but it was not there. as soon as she turned on the tap, poured hot water.

"AAAAAH, GOD, I AM BURNING" she screamed from burning pain and immediately turned off the water.

jungkook was reading the book. he heard rosé's irritating screams that prevented him to normally read a book. he rolled his eyes and thought "what is it this time?". he went to the kitchen and saw rosé's burning hand. jungkook immediately ran to her.

"what the fuck is this?" he said holding her hand. she shouted in pain. "wait, i will bring first aid kid" jungkook said and went to the bathroom. then he started to handle the wound.

"ugh, you can’t be left alone at all. what happened?" he asked.

"i cut my finger and got a burn as you see.." she said holding her pain. jungkook finished handling and tied with a bandage.

"for God's sake sit here and don't do anything please" said jungkook and started to cook.

she carefully watched how he was cooking. jungkook was good at cooking. when they were together he always cooked his own ramen especially for her. but everything has its own end and we don't know what exactly will it be. rosé stared at him for a long time until he didn't glance at her, she immediately turned her gaze away.

he finished it and started to serve a table. they ate in an awkward silence. sometimes exchanged a little glances but still silent. it seems rosé liked jungkook's ramen. that was clear from her satisfied face. after they finished eating, they cleaned the table and the boy washed the dishes.

it was already 11.57 PM. rosé was in a living room, watching TV series. jeon was in his room, searching an informations for the final part of the case. they almost finished this business, just a little remains and the trial will take place. they will won, he feels it. an hour has passed, jungkook turned off his laptop and decided to check rosé. when he went to living room, he saw that she was sleeping. he turned off the TV and went closer to her. jungkook raised her on his hands and brought to his bed, covered her with a blanket. then he began to carefully examine her face. she was so adorable, when she was sleeping. her scarlett lips beckoned him. he stroked her chubby cheeks with his fingertips and was gonna go. suddenly there were thunder and lightning. their terrible sound so scared the girl, so she woke up and clutched at his hand.

"please, don't leave me here. i'm afraid of thunder.." she said. "that is, i mean i’ll fall asleep first, then you can leave..."

"uh, okay" he agreed. jungkook lay down beside her. rosé still squeezed his palm and didn't let go of his hand. they both felt very comfortable together. having lain so little time, they both went into the kingdom of Morpheus.

to be continued...