013

013 - The friendship is blooming

|————✧————|

You were following Bakugou towards the stands.

You honestly haven't even really talked to Bakugou, he always seemed scary to you.

You wanted to try to make some conversation because the awkward silence was well, awkward.

"Hey Bakugou?" You look at him while still walking.

He hums in response, still looking ahead.

"What is your f-favorite food?" You question, trying to start a conversation.

"I like spicy food." He states, not looking at you.

"Oh! I r-really like F/F!" You cheer, looking at him with bright eyes.

He clicks his tongue and you guys finally make it to the bleachers.

The students decide to tease Bakugou because he fought against a 'frail' girl they say.

"Shut up you idiots, or else!" He shouts, scowling at them.

"I can't believe you were able to aim that power at a frail girl like that, I couldn't help but hold back against Shiozaki." Kaminari says, leaning back.

"She completely overpowered you Kaminari." Tsu says.

"Oh come on, quit messing with me!" Kaminari shouts and you start giggling.

"Oh come on (Y/N), please don't laugh at me!" He smiles at you.

"But it's f-funny!" And you start laughing.

(My laugh sounds like a banshee, it just sounds terrible...I don't know why I told you, but yea...)

"Hey (Y/N), come sit with us." You look over to see Iida and Tokoyami, sitting with each other.

"Sur—" Then you feel a hand grab your tiny, 7 year old hand.

"I'm watching her you extras." He drags you to his seat and you sit beside him.

You look at the ring, seeing Deku and Todoroki staring each other down.

If looks could kill, they would both be dead by now.

"Begin!" Present Mic shouts and you levitate using your quirk.

Todoroki starts by stomping on the ground, trying to create an ice wall, Deku counters it with a Delaware Smash.