CHAPTER 4

Rehab POV:

It's been 3 days we came home and after the breakfast I didn't saw Mishal , I heard Rania saying that she got a project from Singapore so she is working on it.

You hate her Rehab get a grip of yourself!!

My mind was continuely saying this to me.

___

It's 9 pm at night and we all are sitting in hall , I was doing my some work and they all are playing Ludo except Mishal , she is in her room.

After some time I felt a gaze on me I turn and saw Mishal standing in stairs starring at us, looking extremely cute.

You hate her!!

I know how much I controlled myself to not capture her in my rock hands!

You hate her!!

Fuck the thoughts!!

She is wearing white jeans with a long white frock which is touching her ankle and with white stoler around her neck which is hidding her swan like neck .

She is making me hard again!!

You hate her Rehab!!

All saw her and call her for a game cheerily, I averted my gaze.

They started there game but now I was not all to concentrate on my work, all my concentrate was on one and only  Mishal, she was playing silently while all were making noise, at last she needs 6, all eyes were now on the dice.

Mine too!!

As it stopped and it's a  6.

All said "O shit! " Disappointed.

she said" yayyy I won".

Trust me she was looking so cute and beautiful, her expression oh my God I can't even explain in words.

You hate her, this is all a trap!!

I know how I controlled myself but
irritated by my own  thoughts I yell at her.

Yes yell!!

"What the hell?? Why are you yelling"? I asked a bit No with venom in my voice.

But from inside I was feeling guilty , really guilty I don't know why.

Because I hate her.

Yes that's the reason.

She whisper a "sorry" and said she has to do some work and left but I know she was on the verge of crying.

After she left Rania started she was right. Rania told us that she is leaving for US next month for her projects and fashion week. As I was about to go Ayaan asked her about where she will live and some questions.

She replied him and when she said she is not going alone Junaid Bhai is also going with her

Who the fuck is Junaid?

Why he will go with her?

I get into deep thoughts and thinking who is he , why he will go with her and then Rania told that he is her childhood friend.

Why do you care? You hate right??

Yes I hate her I don't care where goes and with who.

Do I really??

Fuck these thoughts!!

After that I left from there, went to my room and slept.