Chapter 1

So many horrible things have happened these past few days.

I met a Techno Troll named Moray Mist.

We kind of hitted it off. We got to know each other a bit.

She also became the love interest of King Trollex.

However, she turned out to be the queen of a dangerous group known as the Sea Raiders.

She managed to find out enough about us to overpower us and take over Trollstopia.

While she managed to capture me and most of Trollstopia, King Trollex and DJ Suki managed to escape.

But, Moray sentenced me, my boyfriend Branch, and the other leaders to exile.

We allowed it so she wouldn't harm our subjects.

But, we knew that we had to find a way to take back our kingdom.

***

On the ship, Poppy, Branch, and the other leaders were trying to figure out how to defeat Moray.

Barb asked, "So, how we gonna do this?"

King Quincy answered, "First things first, we should find out where the nearest landmark is so we're not just drifting out into the ocean."

Branch then came out from the ship's cabin, "I think I know where we're going."

Branch had a map, "I found this in one of the beds' pillowcases."

Poppy said, "Branch, you're amazing!"

Branch replied, "Oh, it wasn't that big a deal."

They all then took a look at the map.

Delta said, "It looks like we're somewhere south of Techno Reef."

Prince D then said, "And it looks like there's a small island nearby."

Cooper said, "Oh...well, I hope that island comes with some free survival kits, 'cause we'll need as many supplies as we can get."

Barb looked at it and said, "I think that's the same island I was gonna give to the bounty hunters who brought me the Pop String during my World Tour."

Everyone just glared at her while she chuckled nervously.

Poppy then said, "Alright. To the island!"

Branch then grabbed the wheel of the ship and set course for the island.

***

Back in Trollstopia, Moray used the Trolls of the six kingdoms as her slaves.

She ordered them to do things like serve her meals, create statues, and they were forced to sleep in a prison-like camp with cabins.

At night, the Trolls would gather in one hut in secret and think of ways to free Trollstopia.

Smidge said, "Trolls, our leaders might be exiled, but that doesn't mean we can't solve this ourselves. All we need are flawless ideas."

Biggie said, "Ooh. Ooh. I know. We could ask Moray to lift the exile and free us."

"Meep."

"Mr. Dinkles, it never hurts to ask."

Guy Diamond said, "It can if the one we ask is a power-hungry queen."

Tiny said, "That's the truth."

Legsly said, "How about we get her when no one's looking and force her to free us?"

Everyone looked at her.

She then said, "Sorry. Got carried away."

Satin said, "Well, whatever we come up with-"

Chenille finished, "It had better be the perfect plan."

TBDB then said, "And I hope Trollex are coming up with a plan, too."

Bliss reassured him, "Don't worry. King Trollex is a courageous young leader. He'll come back for us. And the other leaders."

***

Trollex and DJ were thinking about what to do.

Trollex said, "I don't know what to do, DJ!"

DJ said, "Whoa, calm down! We'll come up with something...or someone else will."

Trollex was still nervous, "It's just that...it's my job as king to protect my people. What a great job I did.

DJ comforted him, "But, you still have a chance to set things right. And we'll do it together.

Trollex smiled and said, "You're right. And this time, we are gonna succeed."

Trollex then got an idea, "And I know just who to go to for help."

He and DJ then left to search for some Trolls they knew could help.