Untitled Part 6

After a while... ...everyone left the pool. Only Kerry and Tony stayed... Darby and a man she was flirting with
too.

Kerry had his back... and Tony whispered in Kerry ear "You look delicious in that white bikini all wet." she smiled.

Tony pulled her waist slowly, until he leaned his back against the pool and left Kerry well positioned in front of him, with her ass right in front of his dick. "Tony, you're crazy... we're in the pool." "I know, but it's night and everybody's gone. There's only Darby and that man she's flirting with, and they're very distracted." "Stop rubbing your dick in my ass... it's making me horny." she whispered.

Tony started lowering her bikini panties under the water. "What are you doing?" "I'm gonna give you an orgasm..." he whispered in her ear.
Tony started rubbing her clitoris and Kerry was trying to disguise it. He slowly massaged her clitoris and started sticking a finger in her pussy. "Tooooony..." she spoke softly. "You want two fingers?" "Yeeeeees" she replied, trying to contain the moaning.

He stuck two fingers in her and increased the speed in her clitoris. Kerry was twitching all over and moaning softly... ...until she reached her orgasm and a louder moan came out. Darby listened, looked and laughed at Kerry.

Tony laughed and said, "Did you like the orgasm, Ker?" "Yes, I went to heaven..." "I wanted to eat you in the pool now." he said laughing.

Darby said goodbye to the man and called Kerry... "Shall we go up to the bedroom, Ker?" "Tony, Darby and I are gonna talk in the bedroom. I'll meet you early tomorrow and we'll go on our boat ride. Okay?" Tony said okay and wished her good night.

They went up to the bedroom. "Ker, I heard you moaning in the pool... you and Tony are two perverts." she joked. "Tony is crazy... he dropped my panties in bikini and started sticking his finger up my pussy." "Lucky for you, Ker... the man I was kissing is so slow... he didn't put his hand on my ass." They started laughing, talking and then they went to sleep.

Tony rented a boat for him and Kerry to go to the island together. He separated some things for them to eat and drink.
Kerry, Darby, Bellamy and Katie were in the bedroom talking... "I'll get ready for the boat ride with..." she stuttered. "With Tony..." Bellamy said laughing.

She got nervous... "Darby, you told..." "Kerry, you know you can trust me. I always suspected there was something between you and him." Katie said... "Kerry, I'm sorry for the jokes I made that day. You can trust me... I love you." Bellamy said. "I'm sorry, Ker... I forgot and told the girls about your outing."
Darby said. "Okay, I'm going on the boat ride with Tony... and you're right Katie... Tony and I are in love with each other..." she confessed.

Kerry told Katie and Bellamy a few things about her and Tony. She thought she could trust Bellamy... Kerry put her bikini and a very sexy dress on top. she was looking at herself in the mirror when she remembered she didn't take contraceptive today. "My contraceptive over... I have to take it today, I should have put more in the bag. I'm sure Tony didn't buy condoms because we only have sex without." she said... Bellamy was pretending in front of Kerry, but the truth is she still likes Tony and she can't accept the fact that Tony chose Kerry over her.

Before Darby and Katie said anything... Bellamy interrupted... "Kerry, Pedro brought several condoms... I'll get them for you. So you can enjoy a lot with Tony," Bellamy said. "Thank you, Bellamy..." Kerry always liked Bellamy and she was surprised that Bellamy didn't have a fit of jealousy with her revelations about Tony.
Bellamy went to the bedroom, got 4 condoms... she drilled holes in all condoms ... with the tip of scissors. "I want to see what you are going to do ... to explain a baby with blue eyes, Kerry Washington ..." Bellamy thought and laughed.

Kerry came down and found Tony on the beach.

When she arrived, he was mesmerized by her beauty... "You're too sexy, Ker..." "Thank you... you're also very sexy..." she said. "I brought food and drink. I rented a boat and we're going to a deserted island... just you and me." She smiled and they got on the boat. On the way they talked about various things. Kerry and Tony couldn't stop looking at each other during the boat ride. They exchanged glances and smiles.

They arrived on the island. Kerry and Tony were so enchanted with the beauty of that island, that Tony didn't realize that he hadn't put the rope right to hold the boat. They left the boat there and went to the beach sand. "Tony, this island is beautiful, it's amazing, it's fantastic..." "Yeah... it's amazing... I think we can stay here for a while and then go back to the hotel." "Okay... let's explore the island..." she said smiling.

They walked around the island... and were distracted. The waves on the beach started to get a little stronger and the boat let go... "Why did you bring me to a desert island?" she asked laughing. "To be alone with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life..." he confessed.

She was ashamed... "You brought me here... just to admire my beauty?" "Yes, and for other things..." he joked. The weather started to heat up and Kerry changed the subject. She still feels guilty about Nnamdi. "Tony... is that an abandoned cabin up ahead?" "Yes... shall we see?" "No... what if there's a killer in there?" "I'll go in front... I would never forgive myself if you got hurt here..." she was delighted with his affection. She agreed to come in and they went to look at the cabin. "See... there's no one here. It's just an abandoned cabin..." they looked at the cabin and left.

Then they went for a walk around the island. When they went back to where they came from, Kerry realized the boat had disappeared... "Tony, where's the boat?" she yelled.

Tony got confused and started looking around to look for the boat... "The boat was here..." he stuttered. "I know... but he's not here anymore... Tony, don't you know how to use a boat rope? What are we gonna do?" she yelled again. "Easy, Kerry..." "Calm down? We're stuck on a desert island... together..." "I know..." "And are you calm?" "Are you afraid to be alone here with me?" he asked looking into her eyes. "No..." she stuttered. "I told Jeff I was taking you to a deserted island... he knows about us. I trust him... I suppose Darby knows too..." "Yes..." "So... they'll realize we won't be at the hotel tonight and they'll look for us." "Okay... but there are several islands around here... they'll take time to find us..." "I know... but it's okay... we have a lot to talk about and we'll have enough time for that here..." "Tony..." "Kerry, you promised you'd stop running away from how we feel about each other... no cameras, no twitter, no websites, no magazines, no Nnamdi and no Jane... it's me and you... me and you..." "I know... but... where are we gonna sleep? What are we gonna eat? I brought my beach bag with some things... no clothes." she said nervously.

Tony started laughing... "I brought plenty of food, we can sleep in that abandoned cabin... and about the clothes... Ker, we're on a desert island, you won't need clothes, I won't need clothes... you can stay in a bikini... or naked... I'll love to see you naked..." he said smiling at her.

Kerry couldn't hold her smile.