Chapter 24

Sophie's POV

I was in the party just minding my business. I then Y/N suddenly pass out, but before he fell, Minnie came out of nowhere and grabbed and dragged him into a VIP room. 

Sophie's thoughts: Oh no! HOW DID NO ONE SEE THAT!

I then start to look for Clem.

Sophie: Clem! Clem! CLEM!

Clementine's POV

I finally came out of the bathroom. I look at my table to see Y/N not there.

Clementine: Where is he?

Then I see Sophie run at me.

Sophie: CLEM!

Clementine: What! What is it!

Sophie: Y/N IS IN TROUBLE! MINNIE GOT HIM!

Clementine: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Sophie: FOLLOW ME!

Y/N's POV

I woke up in another room, I was dizzy. It looked like a VIP room, I try getting up but my arms were tied to a mattress. My shirt was also off. My legs was tied to the mattress as well. I was stuck on a mattress.

Minnie: Hello there sexy.

I then look at Minnie, she only had a bra and panties on.

Y/N: Why are you doing this?

She was getting closer to me.

Minnie: Because I want you to be mine.

She got on top of me, she then sat on my dick. My pants were still on.

Minnie: OOO, I feel something under there.

She gave me a evil smirk.

Y/N: Don't get any funny ideas.

She then got off and went closer to my face, she then started kissing me, I did not kiss back, I could not move. I felt her tongue in my mouth as she was kissing me. She pulled back and got off me.

Minnie: Now it is time to have real fun!

She then grabbed my pants, trying to take it off. but then the door got kicked open. It was Clem and Sophie.

Clementine: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!

Sophie: MINNIE! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

I saw Minnie grab a knife.

Minnie: I KNEW YOU WOULD BETRAY ME SISTER!!

Minnie then ran at her with the knife, Sophie screamed, but Clem stopped her by punching her. Knocking her out.

Sophie: I'm calling the police, I am ashamed to call her my sister!

Clem then ran to me.

Clementine: Y/N!!

She untied me as I grab my head. Clem put her hands on my face, she was checking me for anything.

Clementine: I saw what she was gonna do! Are you okay?! What happened?! What did she do?!

She was asking lots of questions.

Y/N: I feel dizzy.

Sophie: I saw him pass out before Minnie got him, I think she drugged him.

Y/N: Yeah I took my drink, passed out, then I woke up in here. The only thing she did to me was kiss me, giving me her tongue.

Clementine: THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHITBIRD!!!!!!!!!

Sophie: Clem! It's okay! I called the police!

Clementine then pulled me into a long kiss. I kissed her back. She then started to sob.

Clementine: I'm so sorry I left you!

Y/N: Clem it's not your fault.

Clementine: Go home, get some rest, your parents might hear about this.

Y/N: Okay.

We all left the party.