six

♡

Narrator POV

As the sun passed it's midday peak, the shadows grew longer, restaurants were filling, and the smell of freshly cooked food was filling the air more around the streets. A small breeze flew around the city, causing leaves to fly, branches to sway, and many people's hair to shift around.

The group of friends were tired from walking around all day, taking photos and admiring the historic views, and natural beauty of their destination.

"We only made it to two places today." Joshua whined, also wanting to visit the attractions the girls had mentioned this morning.

"It's fine, we can just go tomorrow, or the day after." Y/N tried to console him.

"She's right. Besides, you two really wanted to come here." Wendy added, a little hint of confusion laced in her voice.

"He just wanted to go there because there'd be more people there. More people equals more girls." Kevin hinted, earning him a slap on the head from Josh.

"Nuh uh, I just wanted to go there cuz.. you know... it'd be a good photo opt. It's a really pretty place, no wonder you guys chose it." He rambled on.

"Yeah, sure." Wendy mocked. As they walked Y/N's phone dinged with a notification. As she pulled her phone out, she stared at the screen.

1 New Message from : Manager T

"Who dares interrupt our lovely afternoon expedition." Kevin said trying to use his big boy language.

"Tiffany." Y/N said opening up the text.

"She said that everyone will be landing soon, then they'll all be at the hotel sometime tonight. She's also going to be loading one of the cars with the equipment for later" Y/N explained.

"Good. I thought they'd bail on us for a second there." Wendy added, a breath of relief left her lips.

"Yeah, well I guess they won't be passing up this so-called 'opportunity'." Josh says as they continue walking along a long path leading to a large park with a glistening lake in the middle.

"It's almost 5. We took longer than I thought." Y/N mentions, worried they'll have no time to head back to the hotel.

"Should we go now or..." She trailed off.

"Another half hour wouldn't hurt." Wendy exclaimed, rushing over to the edge of the lake looking over the small fence. She looked down to see the groups of little birds floating above the water, and the schools of fish swimming beneath them.

The park wasn't so crowded, but there were many people walking by, and sitting around appreciating nature's beauty. The sun was about to set, and the four ventured out to make their way back to the hotel.

"Which bus is it?"

"Are we going the right way?"

"We're going to be late."

These were only a few of the questions the group had as they realised they were lost. Their time was ticking as the sun was making its way down, shadows starting to disappear, and street lights illuminating the busy streets.

"Okay, this is the same bus number we took this morning from the hotel. Google maps says we can take it to the next stop, then walk the rest of the way." Wendy explained, as they all stopped to sit at a nearby bench.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't stop to walk into that Chanel shop." Kevin complained, recalling the girls standing in line of the pop up shop a rough half hour ago.

"He's right. Isn't there one shop back home?" Josh added, backing him up.

"But Chanel here is so much better. It has more variety here. Plus half the things they had aren't even out in other countries." Wendy pointed out.

"I mean she's right. But that still doesn't help the fact that we're going to be late." Y/N interjected, letting out a groan of frustration.

"Has Tiffany texted?"

"No, but she said that they'd be starting to get ready to leave soon. That was 10 minutes ago." Y/N mumbled checking her phone screen again.

"Did you tell her we'd be a bit late?" Wendy questioned, looking over her shoulder to see the screen.

"Yeah, but she hasn't seen it yet."

"Okay, how about we just hop on the bus and hope for the best. It's better that we get moving than just waiting here for nothing." Kevin spoke up. Everyone seemed to agree with his idea as they'd gotten on the bus anticipating the next series of tonight's events.

Okay, this was sort of a filler and was a bit shorter than normal.

The next few chapters will be a bit slow, but don't worry, it helps with the plot :)