Lawrence x Reader III

I wake up in a dark and empty room. I move my hands, but they seem to be tied up. I start to move around, hoping there's a way out. "Help!" I shout out. I look around for a pair of scissors or anything to free me. I see Lawrence walk up to me. "Lawrence! Thank god your-" I manage to say. "Hey sweetheart" Lawrence smiles. "Wait, did you-" I get interrupted by Lawrence, grabbing my face in his hands. "Surprised?" he asks with his big smile. You idiot, you tricked me. "W-why.." I say, feeling heart broken. Was he being nice to me, just for me to walk into his trap?

"I love you... that's why" Lawrence says, blushing. "Wait, what?" I say. Did I just hear that right? He loves me. Lawrence loves me? He loves me! I look at Lawrence with my face on fire. "But- why did you just knock me out?" He obviously could have done something less... creepy

"Well, I didn't want you to see something" he says, slightly looking away. "See what? Wait, first untie me please" I say. Lawrence unties me and puts a necklace on me. "Where did you get this?" I ask, it wouldn't just be on the streets after what we are going through. "I have been saving it for you since the day you gave me your umbrella" he says smiling. "Umbrella..?" I try to think of any event with giving my umbrella away. "I thought it would be a normal wait for the bus, but you came along and gave me your umbrella." Lawrence says, hugging me from behind.

"That meant a lot, if you saved this for me since then" I smile, I'm grateful he saved the necklace just for me, even if he could have never got to meet me again. "It did, because you are the love of my life" he says. I turn around and hug Lawrence. "So, now that everyone else is gone...."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I guess this concludes the Lawrence x Reader Part III, It was very short so sorry for that.

NEXT UP

(Another) Eugene x Reader (but Happy this time ^^)