Chapter 28

I was sitting next to the bus window, two rows away from the back seat

I was sitting next to the bus window, two rows away from the back seat. I wanna cry and I wanna let go of my emotions inside of me but I can't push them out of me. Gusto kong umiyak pero hindi ko magawang umiyak, gusto kong maging masaya pero hindi ko kayang ngumiti. There's a lot of emotions I couldn't distinguish, hurting, in pain, happiness, fulfillment, and dreams and it feels like it is the end of the world for me. I should be happy that I finally finished my internships with an outstanding grade from Miss Mayana, but I couldn't stay happy when most of those weeks I have been with the one I love and the rest I was alone.

I called Allen and Anthony to celebrate back at my dorm. They told me that we should go out and go to some club so we can totally have this one night's great experience. Then I think, I won't be going back to some clubs in the meantime when I could still remember what happened between me and Garett there. So I guess, I'll just take my time somewhere else and when it is all good, I could go back there to have a new experience—though not with gay clubs, once is enough and I already had enough of it.

All through-out the day, I was also expecting Grant's message me regarding my last day on my internship today, but of course, with the given circumstances, I would be too hopeful for that thing to happen. He pushed me away like I'm a stranger to him. Like he just threw out the three years relationship into the trash can with no guilt and sympathy inside of him. At that moment, I no longer find the person I've known for. He changed and he moved on.

It doesn't take me too long when I reach the bus stop and as I get off the bus, I headed straight into my dorm building. I was like walking in the moon, sa sobrang bagal kong maglakad. Nakalimutan ko na baka naghihintay na sina Allen at Anthony sa akin. I should be celebrating right now, ice cream, shawarma, and pizza everywhere but I couldn't even help myself to feel it. My shoulder just dropped just like my mood. It's almost seven in the evening, not much of stars in the night sky tonight but there's the full moon. It is very bright—brighter than my love life.

When I finally reach the building, I immediately saw Allen and Anthony waiting outside of the building. Nang makalapit ako sa kanilang dalawa, agad nila akong sinalubungan ng yakap at saka pinakita sa akin ang mga dala nilang foods and drinks para sa akin.

"Bakit nandito kayo sa labas? Why don't you wait inside for me?" I asked them.

"Sabi ko sa 'yo pwede naman talaga eh," panunuyo ni Anthony kay Allen.

"Pa'no naman kasi kami papasok, wala ka naman sa loob. Masabihan pa kaming magnanakaw," Allen reasoned and he's actually right. Though hindi naman masyadong mabigat ang security ng dorm building namin, my landlady issued CCTV to every floors na rin kaya safe na safe na lahat ng occupants. "But we bring these sodas, some food for you—and alcohol," he whispered his last word.

"We bought some fries, burgers, and your favorite beef shawarma! Tiyak na ang utot mo ay amoy shawarma rin!" ani Anthony.

"Ang baboy mo talaga, Anthony!" Usal ni Allen. "Meron din kaming biniling ice cream for you, alam naman namin na favorite mo ang cookies and cream flavor at dahil tapos ka na sa internship mo..."