42. Spicy/Intimate Moments

No lemons, just acts of intimacy/spicy moments that would have lead into the lemons.

And no, not everyone was included in this. If I add another character to this, I'll tell you in an upcoming chapter when he's added.

V/n= Vessel's name
_______________________

Adam Milligan~

Warmth trickles through you as you sip on your hot chocolate. The warmth of the body beside you makes you even more comfortable as you sit beside your boyfriend on the couch, your eyes fixated on the movie playing.

Adam's fingers trace lazy circles on your thigh as he rests his head against yours, and he holds his mug to the side, careful to not spill ito on the fluffy blanket resting over the two of you.

Your eyes follow the the screen as the characters in the movie continue their investigation, and you shift slightly so that you can settle your head onto Adam's shoulder. The blond boy glancing over briefly as you do.

Adam sets down his mug of hot chocolate, and takes your nowempty mug from your hands as you try to set it on the coffee table. He then proceeds to wrap his arms under your knees and back, to swing you onto his lap and hold you like a baby.

"Adam!" You blush furiously as he leans down to peck the tip of your nose, and settle into his arms comfortably.

"What? I like holding you like this. You can't get away as easily." Movie forgotten, traces his fingertips lightly up your side, tickling you thoroughly as you squirm in his grasp and flail around helplessly.

"Damnit stooooop-" You're interrupted by more laughter, and Adam looks down fondly at you, his baby blue eyes reflecting some of the brightness from the television as he finally stops tickling you.

"You're just so beautiful when you laugh." He gives you an adorable smile, and your heart clenches furiously as he leans down again, this time pressing his lips to yours. The movie has long since been forgotten as you slide the blanket off of the two of you, and shift around in his arms to straddle his lap.

You lean down this time, lips brushing softly against the smooth skin of his freshly shaven jaw, and he sucks in a breath at the feeling. Adam's eyes flutter closed as your hands travel from his chest towards his shoulders, and you find a smirk resting on your face as you ghost your lips over his teasingly. His grip on your waist tightens in warning, and you shift on his lap to move closer to his torso.

Adam tilts his head up towards you, eyes still tightly closed and a smile playing at his lips as your finger nails trail up the back of his neck, and you lean in to press your lips back to his. His hands rest on your thighs as his intoxicating lips move in sync with yours, and you barely register the movie ending as he pulls you closer. His soft lips traveling from yours to press to your neck, and then ever so gently to your shoulder. Leaving lingering kisses on the exposed skin. His hands glide sensually across your bare thighs, and his finger tips play with the edges of your shorts as your fingers run through his hair and give a light tug.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom." Your words are sly, a hint of teasing in them as he smirks against your skin, and Adam's hands circle around under your thighs to lift you up as he stands up.

"Can do." His voice is breathy and a shiver runs down your back as you wrap your legs around his waist, feeling him pull you ever so closer as he makes way towards the bedroom, his lips staying on your skin every step of the way.

Balthazar~

The steady stream of wine pouring into your glass has your attention captive as you watch Balthazar pour your drink. His own pale blue eyes follow the subtle swipe of your tongue over your lips.