One

In a small town, you learn a couple things. Like number one, almost everyone knows everyone, so all your dirt is aired out the whole time, so keep a small profile and don't tell your dirtiest secrets.

Number two, people like to gossip, so if someone heard someone say that Brad broke up with Stacy, don't believe it until you see it for yourself, and Number three, the most important rule. Don't cross the railroads, to the gang part of town, because if you aren't in a gang, you might not make it out alive. Always take the long way home instead.

If you see a gang member on the other side of the tracks, don't be scared, unless it's Jaxton.

Jaxton was the head of the gang, the most ruthless and uncaring. He had a short temper when things didn't go his way and was always carrying a gun. If he was alone, that's when he is the scariest, because then no one can hold him back or calm him down.

So it was no surprise that late at night, no one was really roaming the streets, not wanting to run into a problem that wasn't theirs to solve, but rule number four was the one everyone followed and that was, don't play hero, hero gets you killed.

Then there is the people who has rarely seen the railroad. The ones who religiously keep to themselves. Most of the time, trouble finds them whether they like it or not.

Lux has been classified as the town's biggest weeb. If he could, he would be the main character in his own anime. It wasn't a secret or gossip. Everyone knew it and everyone teased him for it. They were quick to insult or belittle him.

His parents served no real support except financial. Lux could get caught crying and they'd still tell him to do whatever they wanted. Another one of the reasons he kept to himself.

Another reason he occasionally snuck out at night. Never did he get caught...

Not by the gangs, not by his parents, no one.

Lux knew eventually his luck will run out, he just couldn't help getting lost in all the stars. With no worries and no fear. A few times on his night walk, the hairs on Lux's neck stood up like eyes followed him.

He learned to not look back and run only if necessary.

"Jaxton where are you going?" Morris asked.

Jaxton just ignored him and grabbed his gun, placing it carefully into his holder. "I'm going with you." Morris said, making Jaxton turn and glare at him. "No, you will not. Try to and you will be killed, maybe hurt if I'm feelings generous."

Jaxton sent the male one last look, before walking out the house, heading to the inner city.

He walked around the streets, seeing not many out and if they were out, they head there head down and moving fast, knowing that his gang could be anywhere.

Pillows situated on his bed as if he was in it, Lux climbed out his window. He carefully slid down the roof to land on the ground. Like a sixth sense, the hoodie of his jacket was put on and his footsteps quieted.

It was common not make eye contact and he completely disobeyed that at night. So instead he stayed away from the street because looking down made it harder to see out of his spare glasses. He headed towards a local comic book store that's always open at this time.

Lux walked in as the door dinged to notify anyone there.

"Oh, wassup Luxury."

Jaxton had headed downtown, looking for someone to mess with, when he noticed a small boy enter a comic book shop. He decided to stick around and wait for the male to exit the shop. He could only imagine the fun this boy was going to be, he looked like a baby, fresh, pure and scared of what could happened.

Jax could tell the male didn't belong out here, he clearly was an outcast, who leaves this late at night in a gang related town to get comic?

The tatted male knew that he had to have snuck out, which would make his little game even more fun.

After all, he loved to chase his prey.