Chapter 1:

Taehyung POV:

I just had a meeting and now I am in a cafe. A girl took my order.

???: What would you like to order sir?

Tae: Hot chocolate and chocolate fudge cake...

???: OK! Anything else sir?

Tae: Yes! Your name... (box smile)

???: What...?

Tae: You heard me right miss...

???: My name is y/n!

Tae: So miss Y/n I would just like to have a hot chocolate and a chocolate fudge cake! (box smile)

Y/n: Sure sir!

She walked away... She looked so beautiful... This makes me believe in love at first site... Ha... I can look at that face forever! That's it! She is the one! I love her and I will marry only her! I quickly called Jungkook.

*On call*

Tae: Hello... Jungkook?

Jungkook : Yes Hyung?

Tae: I am sending you a girl's pic and I want you to get me all the information about her... Her name is Y/N

Jungkook: On it!

Tae: Thanks kookie!

Jungkook: Don't mention it Hyung! Take care!

Tae: You too...

*End of the call*

The call ended and I slowly clicked y/n's picture and sent it to Jungkook. She went to wait other tables.

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: What would you like to order sir?

Customer: You!

Y/n: What?

Customer: Are you free tonight beautiful?

Y/n: Sir please order something or I will just go because I have to wait other tables...

The person caught my hand real tight... I really want him to stop!

Teahyung POV:

Y/n: Ouch! Please let me go!

Customer: Come with me beautiful!

Y/N: Please leave me!

She struggled for the man to let go... My blood boils when someone touches what is mine...

One minute that is Mr. Choi! He is another mafia leader... actually he is my dad's so called 'friend'... His gang is also very strong and powerful!