vi

Hello, everyone! It's been a while~  Sorry I feel like this chapter's late even if I'm just right on time lol. With BangBangCon just a few hours ago and me being busy with online classes, I almost forgot I had to publish this chapter. I'm sorry!

Leave comments please, I love reading them~

NEXT UPDATE: On or before June 28, 2020

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Thursday, a good two and a half weeks since Sinb and Jungkook agreed on "dating" each other, and it was going well for the most part, but Donghwa was unbothered. The following around might have stopped – maybe lessened, Sinb was not sure herself – but he definitely still tries to talk to her every time he can get.

"Donghwa-ssi, I already told you I will not hesitate to report you if you continue bothering me!" Sinb exasperated. Donghwa was following her in the hallway, other students were giving them glances, but nobody bothered to ask what was going on.

"How come you're suddenly dating that Jeon Jungkook? You've known each other for so long and never really talked and suddenly you're dating?!" Donghwa pressed.

"I don't have to explain myself to you at all! Donghwa-ssi, we were group mates in a project and that is that. Please leave me alone, you are scaring the shit out of me!" Sinb practically screamed and that was the time when some of the students who were watching the scene finally stepped in and tried taking Donghwa away who was struggling to get out of their grips.

"Are you okay?" one girl asked and Sinb thought it was a dumb question, but she also knew that the other was just worried and did not know how to comfort here since they did not know each other anyway. She nodded and mumbled a small thank you before she started walking away. That was the longest interaction she had with Donghwa after the restaurant incident and, ironically, she was glad it happened in a hallway instead of somewhere where they were alone.

"Hwang Sinb!" someone called and she was quick to see who it was and was weirdly relieved when she saw Jungkook running towards her. He looked disheveled. "I heard what happened I ran as fast as I can but you were not there anymore and someone told me you already left. He did not hurt you, did he?" he rambled and Sinb was not supposed to think that it was endearing, but she cracked a small smile.

"I'm fine, Jungkookie," she answered, the nickname still weird coming from her. Since they were "dating," they came up with a few rules and one was to start talking to each other in banmal (informal). She also noticed that ever since they started talking more comfortably, Jungkook's stuttering also lessened and she was glad. She always thought the other was scared of her or something. "Just a bit shaken up," she then added honestly and Jungkook walked closer to her.

"Do you wanna go home now?" he asked and Sinb suddenly realized something.

"Wait, don't you have a class right now? Why are you here?!" she practically yelled and Jungkook shrugged as if it was not a big deal.

"It was just an elective and I luckily have signed the attendance already," he said with a sheepish smile. "Come on, I can walk you home. I'll just have to tell Hobi, though. We're supposed to get lunch together," he said thoughtfully and Sinb was glad her brother had a friend like Jungkook.

"No, you two should go. I can take care of myself," she said and Jungkook gave her a funny look.

"I know you can, but Donghwa is a piece of shit," he stressed and Sinb was taken aback. She had always seen Jungkook as a very soft person so hearing him call someone a piece of shit was a bit wild for her. "So... I don't trust him at all," he finished.