# 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑺

𓏲 Funny enough Reid doesn't simply walk, he struts, the young detective carries himself around like a god with pure confidence

𓏲 In regards to his sexuality Reid is more sexually attracted to men more than women, however, he can be fairly open-minded. Reid has found himself attracted to women with dominant personalities.

𓏲 Sometimes Reid will spend hours on end in his bath with instrumental music in the background. The majority of the time it's just the piano playing but whatever it is, it calms him down. You could say that it allows him to feel all the emotions he has locked away without acting upon them. During these moments he is most likely to shed tears, reflecting on his own life & who he has become.

𓏲 He doesn't take pride in killings but he also doesn't feel guilty about them either. the detective dislikes humans & supernaturals alike, neither race is better than the other. In his mind both are cursed and vermin to the world & equally both deserve to die. The only exceptions would have been his mother, David and his partner (children too if he had them).

𓏲 Much like ying and yang Reid find himself being a little more attracted to those who are kind to him, a light to themselves rather than someone similar to him. however, oddly enough those people get on his nerves too so it's a fifty-fifty chance. he doesn't have any particular sort of taste, he just has standards & matching up to those will be significantly hard. in saying this he is weak to kindness & affection - it could very well be his downfall. but he will not give in to it so easily. Though, he also finds himself needing someone who is a little domineering more so for the beasts' sake.

𓏲 Hunting occurs every end of the month, the male has no specific person he will kill though he will try to base it on criminals. In saying this, Reid does have a specific group of people he would NOT harm and those are children — but he will not go for children. Though Reid does seem like he is immoral and selfish he does have boundaries and the young man has a soft spot for children, knowing how hard their lives could be. But this is mainly for the children in lower social group ones). He reflects it on his childhood and therefore can sympathise with them.

𓏲 He loves fruits, particularly strawberries & mangos. he prefers then sweet over savoury but would tend to eat them a lot. this is because he never for much fruit as they were expensive (when he was a child).he HATES the heat, he naturally has a warm body so he will never be seen outside on super hot days. either his office or his home. in fact, he can definitely tire out when being it too long, possibly passing out.

𓏲  Reid does need someone empathetic and able to show emotions, he is extremely closed off and because of this, there is an imbalance of emotions. Having someone who is like this will be more beneficial for himself and also for the beast.