Cheesecake

Rose POV 

I lay down on the gym mat and stared at the ceiling, I already finished training with Dimitri and I am so sore and exhausted. After a few minutes I got up took a shower in the gym and put on some leggings and shirt I decided to wear my sliders instead of my rubber shoes. I brushed my hair, fixed my bag and went out of the gym leaving Dimitri to fix the gym equipment we used. To be honest though I'm not that mad at him I just like teasing him.  I went back to the dorm and when I entered the room I saw Abe and Janice seating on the sofa. "I said no." I said Abe chuckled and said "I know." I rolled my eyes closed the door and saw Tasha in the kitchen I went in the kitchen and she's sipping on some red wine "You okay? I heard you have training with Dimitri." I sighed and just pour myself some wine as well I leaned on the counter top and Tasha smiled at me "We arrived here 2 hours ago, we made mac n cheese, chicken, and cheesecake for dinner." Tasha pointed at the oven and I saw the mac n cheese.  

"I'm just tired to deal with this right now." I said Tasha rubbed my cheek and said "I know, but Abe insisted. Your Father said that if we don't attend this dinner he'll talk to Kirova and have us kick out of the academy, Queen Tatiana won't agree of course but I just said yes because first, I don't want to start a war between, you, Kirova, Queen Tatiana and Abe, second I know how much you love your friends and Dimitri, I also don't want to take away the happiness you and I have right now." I gave her a small smile and sighed "Well lets start this dinner then." 

Abe POV 

"They're too close." Janice said staring at Tasha and Rose "At least she has a mother material." I mumbled Janice glared at me and I watch Tasha and Rose as they prepare the table for dinner after a few minutes we sat on the dining area and Rose began to eat. "How was training?" I asked "Okay." Rose said "If you want to ask questions you can you know." I said "Hmm." Rose said eating her food "Disrespectful huh?" Janice said Rose gave Janice a wicked smile and said "What are you expecting me to welcome you with open arms after you gave me away 10 years ago? I'm not welcoming you two since you two also took away the chance of me knowing Tasha as well." Rose continue to ate her food and Tasha drank some wine "I don't know why Janice is here okay, but, I am here because I want to be a father to you Rose, I lost 10 years with you and I know you won't forgive me immediately but I am hoping you give me the chance to make it up to you." I said Rose sipped on her water and took a bite on her chicken "This chicken lacks some flavor." Rose said I smiled and said "I was only able to marinate it for an hour, your kitchen doesn't have that much food as well." she gave me a small smile and continue to eat "Want more?" 

Tasha asked gesturing at the mac n cheese Rose nodded her head yes and Janice shook her head "Don't eat too much Rosemarie, your already fat." I dropped my fork and Tasha glared at Janice "She's not fat, her body is perfect and did you came all this way just to insult Rose?" Janice rolled her eyes and Rose rolled her eyes as well "Your body is good, I remember when you were young you were skinny because your mother starved you." I said "Because she was eating too much!" Janice said "Shut up okay, I am tired from training and I don't know if your aware but I just got back from Russia since I was in Lorraine's fantasy land so, if you you don't have anything nice to say or you don't want to apologize for fucking up my life then please, leave." Rose said opening the door. 

We stared at her and Dimitri frowned "I'll just comeback later." Dimitri was about to leave but Rose dragged him inside "Join the party." she sarcastically said sitting down eating her food, Dimitri sat beside her and looked at her for a while before taking a chicken that I was offering him "How are you?" How's your family?" I asked Dimitri smiled at me and said "I'm good sir, my family is good as well." I smiled at him and gave him some mac n cheese. "This is good." I said eating the mac n cheese Tasha smiled at me and Janice scoffed "Bitch." Rose scoffed as well and said "At least she bothered to be a mother to me." Dimitri squeezed Rose's hand and Janice glared at Rose "Is that what the academy thought you? To be disrespectful to your mother?" Janice asked I rubbed my forehead and Rose replied "Nope its what abandonment thought me." I chuckled and Janice glared at me "What's so funny?" I smirked and said "She got the attitude from you." Janice rolled her eyes and ate her food "So what are you planning" Rose asked me "Well, I'm planning to get to know you first, maybe I can take you the mall, you know shopping and we can cook like old times? " I said Dimitri chuckled and said "Please do teach her how to cook, she almost burned down the kitchen when she attempted to cook fries." Tasha and I laughed while Rose glared at Dimitri.