chapter 12

The girl that was dreaming of old memories woke up startled, she was out of her safe place because of the dream, she slowly got out of the big comfortable bed and walked back to the living room slowly and groggily eyes still foggy from sleep.

Before she entered she heard James telling his story after the accident, she hid behind the wall listened, taking everything in, she couldn't believe what he went through, how much her friend loved her, as time passed in the abusive home she became convinced no one remembered or cared about her, but here they were, the 3 men in her life right now, proving her wrong time and time again.

Gab's for years thought J had just forgotten about her, a fading and insignificant memory in his life,  her eyes got full of tears, when the abuse started she couldn't and wouldn't contact anyone, she ran toward her friend catching him off guard by jumping into his arm crying.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry " she kept repeating it like a mantra, the massage seemed more to herself than to him.

All the men in the room were surprised when the small ash blond-haired creature appeared and jumped in the other sub, but quickly got back to there senses when they heard and saw her distress.

The male that she was in the lap of started shushing her and petting her hair waiting for her to calm down, the room was in a tense silence, waiting for a few minutes the girl finally stopped sobbing and took her head out of the crook of his neck and gave all the males a bright smile and said in a scratchy voice

"Thank you for everything you guys have done to me if you didn't help me when you did I... I would either have died from everything or... killed myself" she said with shame in her voice.

Everyone was surprised and angry, so fucking angry, by her confession, the twins just wanted to fucking kill whoever did this to her, oh and they will, they rip apart anyone who has the nerve and courage to touch what's theirs again.

They looked at each other and silent promised to never let this little angel go thought what she did ever again and protect her however they can.

" Baby you don't have to worry about them anymore we will protect you, trust us." said alexander looking her dead in the eyes coving all their feelings to her, she took a while taking in all the raw emotions on their eyes until

"I trust you," she said with a strong and confident voice, that small phrase from the little princess made their cold hard skip a beat and warm a little.

The man in the room smiled a rare heart warming smile towards the the small girl that was still clinging to her best friend, She wiped her tears and gave them back a blinding smile.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence of them just enjoying each other's presence, Ashton saw how dirty her clothes were of sweat, tears and snot, so he got up from the couch and made his way towards gabby, sensing his movement she took her head out of James neck and looked directly into his eyes with a confused puppy eyes look that made him coo.

"Baby how about we get you out of those sweaty clothes, have a nice bath and into some cozy clothes to start your day" he said sweetly and calmly.

His phrase was worded as question but his tone told a different story, she knew it was more of an order than a request, but she still looked nervously between him and James.

She thought the bath was a good idea but she didn't want to leave her friend again.

"Don't worry bunny, James is not going anywhere- are you James " Seeing her internal battle Alexander said and addressing his brother at the end, the boy just rolled his eyes at him and turned towards his friend.

"Go ahead gabby I'll still be here when you come back, don't worry" she nodded and gave him a small peak on the cheek, and turned towards Ash and made grabby hands.

Chuckling and the silent plea, he lowers his body and grabbed gabby from his little brothers lap and adjusted her on his hips, as if he was carrying a toddler.

"Let's get the princess to her royal bath shall we" he said playfully and looked at Alex who had already gotten up from the couch.

"Onwards" she said as she giggled.

He would have started to walk if not his brother had swiftly stolen her from his arms and started running with her toward the bed room making silly horse noises, her giggles and laughter resonated through the hotel room and everyone smiled and the small ray of sunshine that had come into there life.