கண்மணிகளுக்காக !

Dear Kanmanis,

Thanks for all the response for last chapter question.

Almost all your answes were much much closer to mine.
This could be just an another version of yours..

I named this chapter as a துலா, in the significance of an oldage water raising mechanism which operates in the principle of equilibrium.

Thula is a type of lever used to draw water from a well, which use comparitivily less effort to bring a large amount of water from the well. Similar to ஏற்றம்.

So everyone connected to its core by Balancing act,  Oscillations, Being neutral. I am so happy that you all catched and connect this with the Jeeva's call perfectly.

Jeeva in this Oonjal's frame is the one who always understands his family's need and concerns without saying or even asking for it. Just like Dhayappa..

He shown little adamant in nature for his own life decisions but when I comes to family he chose to be ready reckoner for anyone, everytime.

Dhayalan is always well planned clear headed chief with  his battialan of unique soldiers. And he knows when to use whom for what. Manju and Jeeva are his favorites, both completes their given objectives everytime as per his wish.

Dhayappa sensed those two souls, Kathir and Parvathi wavering with their own set of questions on head to make a decision.

So this task is given to Jeeva,  he clean swiped both of them in a single phone call.. Isn't he deserve an appreciation.

If you remember last time he understood and cleaverly  cleared Mullai's worry in a single word in a call, when she didn't even told what's bothering her.

And he do have Mullai's number, but he lied easily to hint parvathi that, he had no special  interests on Mullai also he genuinely happy for his bother and his brother's would-be.

These effort less big actions to bring things to its place made me name so this chapter.

Dhayapa's battlien is now on service for their Queen to get her King ..

With them we all are also waiting for our king and queen wedding..

Kathiripoo really wanted to know whether my kanmanis  could relate the header with story on that chapter rather than just simply understanding it's literatary meaning of it. 

In Oonjal if you noticed there were alot of unanswered questions and I have been clarifying them in the following chapters thru the character's mindsets also thru their actions or dialogues.

It was never been like, you had a question right here goes it's answer. I don't want to sound so my chapters like an answer sheet. But in case if few couldn't connect the dots. I owe them the answer. This update is for those, silent kanmanis with open questions.

Please do comment or DM me for any more questions.

-Kathiripoo