Chapter 2

Visuals

Brandon's house was already packed with teens from our schools and people from other places

Brandon's house was already packed with teens from our schools and people from other places. He was always known for throwing these crazy parties.

Jordan had his arm wrapped around my waist as we walked to the house. A few people spoke as we walked in. The music was so loud you could hear it outside.

The party was jumping and I was ready to have fun.

"Hey babe I'm going to go find Kimmy and Chloe", I told him.

"Okay stay close to them you're looking good tonight", he said biting his lip as he trailed his hand from my back to my back side.

Just before I left Brandon walked over whistling.

"Looking good London" he said smiling showing his blue braces.

"Thanks Brandon and congrats on the win", I turned to kiss Jordan's cheek and left.

I walked away texting Kimmy and Chloe in our group chat.

"Where y'all at???"

Not paying attention I bumped into somebody and fell right on my ass. "Damn I'm sorry" the unfamiliar voice said. I was so embarrassed. I looked up seeing a pair of hazel eyes on me.

"You need some help?", he asked. He had dark brown curly hair.

"NO I'm fine" I snapped getting up myself.

He held his hands back in surrender.

"Shit my bad, my bad", he stated with a goofy smile kind of laughing.

"What's funny asshole?", I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing"

"I thought so", I said walking past him bumping him.

"by the pool"

The girls finally replied. I made my way there grabbing a drink before reaching them.