three

point of view - reality

"whered you guys come from?"

finn walked up to the net that separated the older teenagers from her, and bit her lip. "thats what we'd like to know," tooru stepped up to the freshman and let his lips curl into a small frown.

the female took a minute to process the fact that five anime characters were standing right in front of her. once finn was satisfied, she rolled her shoulders, similar to a shrug. "how would i know? thats why i asked," the shorter teenager glanced back at the other four, who were clearly oblivious.

"first of all, where are we?" an orange head popped up beside oikawa with a tiny tilt to his head. finn tried not to scream when she faced shouyou. the first year was one of her favorite characters.

"santa monica, california. better off, the united states."

all five widened their eyes once the phrase "united states" was mentioned. it was definitely expected, since they were from a whole different country and continent.

"we need to figure out how to go ba-" tobio started, but was cut off by a certain rooster head. "hey, hey. why not explore california, hm?" kuroo's signature grin crossed his face along with a mysterious glint. the ravenette male took a moment, before slowly nodding his head.

in the meantime, kozume had already relaxed against a wall with his psp in hand. thats until tetsurou had to crash the party. "oi, kenma! you can atleast come over here and introduce yourself to-" he looked back at finn with a curious expression.

"finn."