UNHEARD SYMPHONY OF LOVE - A DATE OF CONFESSION AND SURPRISE

Vikram's POV:

Vikram's POV:

Taking one last look at the mirror, I made a call to Anirudh.

"I need you to drop me somewhere." I said.

"Why the hell are you calling me then? Call one of the drivers." Ani said irritated.

"I'm going on an important work and I need you by my side till I reach there. Please" I requested.

"How long is this work going to be?" Ani asked giving in.

"1 hour maximum." I said smiling.

"I will be there in 30 minutes." Anirudh said disconnecting the call.

"What's so important that I had to postpone our client's work?" He roared at me.

"I have a date now and I'm nervous." I answered.

"Is that what you meant by important? Did you forget that we had many dates and one night stands earlier?" He asked impatiently.

"I know that I was a playboy earlier. This time I'm serious man." I said looking into his eyes.

"Alright, tell me where I should drop you so that I can continue my work." He asked me starting the car.

"Stop here, my date will be joining us. Later we should go to the Novotel." I said.

"Is this your date's house?" He frowned.

"Yes Ani" I said excitedly.

Within no time, she came out in a pink off shoulder gown. She looked so beautiful and even I am unable to turn to another side. I saw Ani's hands gripping the steering tightly.

"What now?" I thought.

"Hi Vikram" She greeted me as I opened the car door for her.

"Hi Jaanu. You are gorgeous today." I complimented her and she smiled brightly
.
"Where should we go now?" Anirudh asked me in a pissed off tone.

"To the place I've told you earlier." I said looking at Jahnavi.

"Hi Anirudh. I didn't see you earlier." She greeted him and he nodded.

We reached the restaurant within 1 hour. All this while, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I opened the door for Jahnavi and asked her to give me a minute.

"Don't disturb me now even if the world ends." I said to Ani and he looked angry.

Placing my hand closer to the back of Jahnavi, I said a little loudly "Let's go to the Presidential suite I've booked."

I turned back and winked at Ani and his frown deepened.

"Sure" Jaanu said and that's all it took Anirudh to call the valet.