Souichis Convenient Curse

I walked across the street to see Souichi using a voodoo doll to torture my classmate Ootani sticking pins into its stomach so that Ootani collapses "oh shit" i said so i hid behind a lamppost to watch it happen until Ootani collapses i was filled with such terror "OH FUCK NO" i screamed as i ran away. It was the next day Ootani was rushed to hospital and it was the school gossip unfortunately i was the only one who knew the true story i catch souichi giggling as if nothing happened,i mean he did do it but id rather not confront him or i might look suspicious so i stayed quiet i see him with a "im so powerfull even those two girls admire me" look on his face so i look at them and they look at me back "what are you staring at?" Asked one of the girls i didnt know how to respond so i just looked away kouichi arrived at my desk and asked if i could stay over at his house i told him yes "Oh and when you come please ignore souichi" kouichi told me i just nodded because i never really spoke to souichi so i never really listened to that warning.

I entered at kouichis house to see his family gathering up their dinner so i sat with kouichi.Souichi entered saying "Hello my dear family it is i Souichi the most powerful out of you all" we all ignored him why should we listen to a bastard like him and continued to watch the football and that pissed him off so he left to his room. "I need to use the bathroom" i said while standing up as i walked away and snuck out to see what souichi was doing. I walked across the forest to see souichi burrying a voodoo doll i had no choice but to stop him for my classes sake. I jamp on him trying to stop him "STOP THAT" i yelled at souichi he just giggled "Why are you panicking its just an old doll?" He asked me so i told him about how i seen him cursing Ootani he said i was talking bullshit "Well now you know shhh not another word" He giggled "HOW CAN I BE QUIET-" I yelled only to feel a pain in left arm. I was shot i felt one at my heart i was shot again i turned around to see the manager of the woods had killed me i slowly fell to the ground and i was now dead.

Collection: Bad end