Chapter 6~

Once in the room, Edmund and I settled on the bed.

- "You know if you're not ready, don't feel you have to tell me about it"

- "Don't worry , I really want to talk to you about it, I apologize if I suddenly start to cry, it still hurts"

- "You don't have to apologize, I'm here for you..."

- "Oh... I'm sorry, last time... I lied to you..."

- "About what ?"

-"You'll see..."

- "So it all started a year and a half ago, I was dating a guy called Gary I was in love with him, that evening it was late, really late, I was going to the boys dormitory to join him as I used to, we always had very precise timetables for meeting but, as I walked towards the corridor, I felt someone grab my arm  and take me in another room.
It had taken me a few seconds to realize that it was Justin, he was facing me and smiling at me.
I asked him to let me out but he said to me: "No, tonight you're staying with me gorgeous..."
I started to panic, I ran to the door but it was locked, I turned around and I saw Justin who proudly showed me the key.
"Justin what are you doing?"
He tackled me against a wall and started to open my blouse, "Justin, please don't do that!"  , he continued to undress me without looking at me.
Once my blouse opened he lowered my skirt and started rubbing at me. He was laughing. I forgot everything that happened after that but I just remember going back to the corridor crying, I was shaking and collapsed on the floor.
I heard footsteps behind me, it was Gary, I thought he was going to support me but, he asked me, screaming, "What just happened? You went to sleep with  Justin? "  , we went back to his room to talk, I told him everything, I couldn't stop crying but he didn't believe me, he decided to dump me and throw me out of his room.
Once back in my room I continued to cry, having unbearable headaches, I went to bed feeling dirty, I felt disgusting.

The next day I went to complain to the principal, he decided to send him back a week and that's it.
He did nothing else, after his dismissal Justin started to bully me and Gary decided to change of school.
That's it... " Edmund looked at me with his eyes filled with tears and took me in his arms.
He didn't say anything, but his presence reassured me.
- "We should go eating..." Edmund tells me
- "I'm not hungry..."
- "Okay, I'll bring you something"
-"Thank you..."
- "No problem" Edmund left the room and smiled at me
I lay down on the bed and took my phone, I received a message from Oakleyn, a girl from my drama class who seems to be nice: "We are playing truth or dare in my room tonight come !! (I invited Peter;)) "I texted her back :
"Ok when should i come??"
" At midnight;)"
"Okay, can I invite Edmund ??"
"Yessss !! The more the merrier !"
"Cool ^^ See you tonight !!"
Now I just have to ask Edmund if he wants to come, it might be complicated but it's okay I guess i can find a way to make him come.
Thirty minutes later Edmund came back to the room, I hastened to ask him:
- "Edmund, tonight a friend of mine is organizing truth or dare in her room"
-"Yes and ?"
- "Would you like to come with me?"
- "I don't know, who will be there ?"
- "Oakleyn, Bradley, Katie and a lot of other person apparently ", I knew that if I told him that Peter was coming he would have refused, I preferred not to tell him
- "If you want it then I come"
- "THANK YOU !!!"  I took Edmund in my arms and he kissed him on the cheek.  I'm not sure but I think I saw him blushing.