One Saturday Night

I haven't been writing for a rather long time, but am finally getting back to it.
This is a one-shot I wrote to get back into the swing of things.

Let me know, what you think.

P.S.: I am also getting back to "Growing Up and other Disasters"

---------------------------

This week had been just like every other, and it would be another weekend she spend without her boyfriend. Hermione had felt more than just a bit caged. She had spent too much time thinking on her feet, quite literally, trying to stay one step ahead of Voldemort and his minions. The last year of her official education had not been happening in a safe classroom, but on the run all over the country.
The war had shaped her. It had shaped them all. All their fellow students at Hogwarts had the visible, and more often than not invisible, scars to prove it. They all tried in their own way to find their way back to normality. So, what was normality?
Hermione for her part had had enough of the endless same old same old. She did not want to spend another weekend on her own, wondering where Ron would be and what dangers he might face there. She would be going out, having fun, doing what normal teenagers did. Whatever that might be.
Finding a suitable venue for this Saturday night outing proofed a bit more difficult than she had anticipated. Hermione was not going to be able to visit any establishment in the wizarding world without being recognised, and all the hassle that normally brought she could really do without. Therefore it needed to be somewhere muggle.
Hermione went to the library closest to Grimauld Place, got herself the yellow pages for London and looked at the section for night time entertainment. She just put her finger randomly on the page.
Magic Meg's - Perfect! She grinned. It seemed as if Fate herself had been guiding her hand.
Harry had not been so sure, if she should be going to a muggle club on her own. Hermione had looked at him and reminded him whom they had been fighting these seven years past. What danger was there supposed to be lurking in a muggle club?
When she was ready to leave Harry had looked her up and down, having then a hard time not to tell her that she was way too gorgeous as that she should go anywhere without male escort. Instead he just made sure she had her wand, hugged her tightly and wished her a good time.
Hermione took the Knightbus, but had asked to be dropped of around the corner from her actual destination. Walking along the busy road she became a bit nervous after all.
Having paid at the door and while still standing in a kind of foyer her gaze fell onto a large poster to her left. She had managed to come right that Saturday they had their '80s night every month. This kind of music was nothing she normally listened to, but she loved the vibes and beats that were filling the room.
There were couples having a fantastic time together, groups of friends and also singles that were enjoying a night out by themselves. She didn't mind being on her own tonight. It felt perfect.
That was until she suddenly felt the hand of somebody on her hip. Bordering on shy this touch was, but when she turned round and saw the guy he was nothing like what she would have expected. He was slender, clothed in black, his hair was long and had a bluish tinge. It was also hiding a lot of his face, most of it really, but the smile she saw was honest and inviting. The low light also didn't make it any easier to make out his features.
She smiled back and lay her hand on his shoulder. A big grin became visible on the bit of his face she could see. He took her other hand gently in his and slowly raised them. She felt herself blushing as he looked at her from underneath his long lashes while gently touching his lips to her skin. While Hermione was still feeling puzzled, confused and even a bit shocked he suddenly pulled her close. Though she wasn't given the chance to protest. He started to move against and with her. She just followed his lead. All this was rather unexpected.
This being her first ever visit to any kind of club she hadn't been sure what to expect, but the guy that was now moving right in front of her seemed to know what it was all about. His smile was warm and for some reason Hermione knew that she could trust him.
In the past there hadn't been too many occasion when she could totally forget herself and just enjoy the moment. Especially not in the last 18 months. Nothing of that mattered any longer. He let her forget everything outside of their own private bubble where only Hermione and the nameless stranger existed. Before long they were having the time of their lives together.
Hermione wrapped herself around him from behind, he got hold of her thigh, turned, lifted her leg and fit her close against his hip. She could feel that he was more than interested, but again he just grinned, ghosted a kiss onto her cheek and their dance of no return commenced.
At one point she was wondering, why his hair had this blue tinge, but right at that moment he spun her away, holding tightly on to her hand. For a moment she thought she saw all of his face, but the moment was gone before she could hold on to it and he had spun her back straight against his body. Their eyes met for the briefest of moments. Hermione didn't know what was worse the butterflies taking flight in her stomach or the fact that he was behind her, with his lips caressing gently the side of her neck before her brain could store the image of him.
He was a very good dancer, mixing seemingly without effort any and every style while at the same time not allowing her to stop for a moment and start thinking. She followed where he led and enjoyed every moment of it. She would have followed him anywhere right at that moment.
Feeling his desire for her was starting to drive her dangerously close to the edge as well. She wouldn't have said no to the chance to see him. All of him. To feel his slender but also strong body caressing hers was maddening. She never quite got as close and as physical as she longed to be. He was an unbelievable tease and it was her he was teasing to perfection.
He was promising things she didn't even have words for, but she wanted them all. She wanted him.
She had no idea how long she had been dancing with this stranger. She had lost all sense of time when he moved behind her, his hands on her hips, her head leaning back against his shoulder. Her head was spinning. Anything and everything of her normal life was forgotten. Here and Now. That was all that was. Her feeling him holding her close to his body.
Hermione realised suddenly that he was singing under his breath: "I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you." She could feel the soft touch of his hands as he drummed the rhythm of the song on her hips. "I want to squeeze, please you. I just can't get enough and if you move real slow, I'll let it go." Hermione blushed. She knew he meant every word. "I'm so exited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it."
Suddenly he whirled her around, facing her. Before she knew what was happening he kissed her.
It was neither soft nor gentle. It was a kiss filled with raw emotions and so much desire that she got goosebumps. His lips roamed hers. The tip of his tongue caressed and enticed. She couldn't help herself. She just let go and succumbed to his demands. Being ravished with a kiss like she had never thought possible, she surrendered to the man holding her tight. Hermione could feel the gentle touch of male magic reaching out for her. In the past she had always shied away when she had reached this point and it had been Ron. Not so this time. She welcomed him.
Moments later he held her close as if he intended to never let her go again. She heard his ragged breath and could feel his thumbing heart. Her hands held onto his shirt.
With their heads leaning against each other, her temple resting against his cheek, they stood in the middle of the musical mayhem surrounding them. She felt him rubbing his nose into her hair, breathing deeply. Then he leaned down a bit, caressing her ear with his lips.
"I think, I am falling in love with you," he whispered.
Before she could shake off the shock which stunned her upon hearing his confession, he vanished.