03. VIP

𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 👼🏼♡

𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒚𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅

𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

●○

○●

○●

ellaporter bae for the day, or bae for the night🦋
LIKES *** | COMMENTS ***

username01 this called me ugly in 27 languages

username02 u literally win at life

username03 umm chile anyways

username04 can you have my kids?

username05 how can i look like you?

username06 rip to your vision, that flash HURTS

username07 and i have the audacity to 🌌e x i s t🌌

sanchooo10 bae for every single dayyy😍
ellaporter i'm simpin🥺

avani MINE. EVERYONE MOVE. THAT'S MINE.
ellaporter !!!!!!!! twin

username08 you. me. marriage.

username09 stunner
ellaporter i read stoner. i wasn't even surprised.

username10 she bad

real life !

Ella was never one to enjoy night clubs. Drunk people all over each other, dancing to extremely bad pop songs, flirting with people who are clearly not interested and the nauseating taste of alcohol made her dread those nights out.

She would much rather stay in, order her favourite take-out and watch the same tv shows for the 14th time in a row while cuddled up in her favourite blanket.

But there she was. In one of Germany's most known clubs, rejecting every single person that tried to get close to her and buy her a drink.

The strong language they spoke almost scared her and she tried to get away from basically every single male to get close to her in the space of 6 feet.

Avani, clearly amused by Ella turning down man after man, took her hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

"You've clearly never been to a club and it shows" the petite girl laughed while applying her glossier lipstick to her plump lips.

"I just hate men. That's all. If it was just women i'd be great" Ella replied touching up her hair and fixing her black mini dress.

Avani just brushed off her friend's comment and shoved her lipgloss inside her tiny Chanel bag.

"If you hate men that much, i can get us in the VIP section." she said turning to look at Ella who was now intrigued by her proposal.

"There are no men there?" Ella replied sarcastically while checking herself in the mirror.

"No, smartass. There are men over there. They are just richer, classier and probably richer"

"You said that twice"

"And i will say it again"

"Fine. Just promise me we're gonna leave soon. Heels are nasty motherfuckers. I tripped twice already" Ella whined.

"Fiiiine grumpy cat" Avani laughed while dragging her words. "Let's go"

Hand in hand the two best friends reached the VIP area. A strong, tall man, the bouncer, was covering the entrance, his sunglasses slowly gliding down the bridge of his nose.

"Hi, i am a plus one, well we are two plus ones, of one of your members" Avani smiled looking up to the man.

The bouncer shook his head checking the list in his hands. "Name?"

While Avani was making conversation with the bouncer Ella's eyes were wandering all over the VIP area. The lighting was low and the music was a tad quiter over here, the big couches taking up a lot of space and the expensive champagne bottles in the trays where coming and going like crazy.

Through the dim lighting, somehow, her destroyed eyesight fell on someone who looked familiar. Trying to make out who he was she found herself staring for a long time. The person felt her eyes staring and turned around, a smile on their lips while looking at the girl up and down like their next meal.

And then it hit her. Slowly poking Avani at the ribs the girls send a smile to the person's way and continued to poke her friend until she got her attention.

"Bro, i am trying to get us in. What do you want?"

"We are leaving. Now" Ella said, smiling, trying not to give away her awkwardness.

"Why?"

"Jadon is here, and he is staring." the girl replied trying to drag her best friend out of the VIP section. "I want to leave. He already noticed us but we can leave really quick"

"Too late."

"What do you mean?"

"He is already making his way over here" the girl said through her gritted teeth, smiling at Jadon as he made his way towards the duo.

"Well well well... Looks like the world is a small place"

author's note
this has been in my drafts
since june 13th... byeee