What Could It Be?

Jade had left the girls alone so they could sleep, and she was sitting in the kitchen waiting for something to come to her mind about why they would both be like this. All she could think about was maybe something had happened in the show that they were watching, and they had both been sad about it. She decided to go to bed and ask them about it in the morning.

She fell asleep quickly, and slept all through the night, waking up in the morning to puke, and like every day except the previous, she decided to be up for the day. She walked downstairs, just as Jackson was about to leave for work. He saw her walk into the kitchen, and followed her in, grabbing her hips and pulling her close. She jumped when he did this, but he saw the look of relief splash across her gentle features as she realized it was him. He kissed her sweetly, before whispering in her ear that he was leaving for work but that he would only be working a half-day.

She smiled sweetly at him, giving him another quick kiss on the cheek before he walked out of the kitchen and she heard the front door shut tightly. She leaned against the kitchen table and sighed a deep and heavy sigh, before seeing Alexa descending the stairs slowly with her eyes still closed most of the way. She rushed over to the small girl to make sure she didn't fall down the stairs, before asking her what she was doing up so early. It had been a late night for the girls, and it was only 5 am right now.