#3

(A/N trying something a bit different for this one, hope you like it! Read at your own risk)

-The sleepover 💤

«Ariana Grande's POV»

My name is Ariana Grande and I'm 18 years old, and I'm the only child. But anyway I have this friend that I have known since I was a kid. Her name is Demi, and I've known her so long that I think of her more like a sisters.

So not to long ago she finally came out and told me that she was a lesbian, I guess about a year or two ago. But that didn't matter to me and that's exactly what I told her because she thought that I wouldn't want to be her friend anymore which I think is crazy. I told her that as we got older I had noticed that she had started to change but I just kept it to myself because I thought that it might have made her mad at me, but she just let it all go.

At first I believed it was just a faze, but I was wrong I mean I steal never had a problem with it as long as she didn't try and force her lifestyle on me. And she never did, which I was very happy about until she broke up with her girlfriend selena. Who by the way did not deserve her. You see it all started that weekend, when demi came over for a sleep over Friday after school she was a mess.

Friday night

Demi and I had just gotten back from hanging with some friends and we decided to just sit on my bed and talk.

"I just can't believe she cheated on me." I was listening to Demi talk about her ex girlfriend.

"Demi to be honest she didn't deserve you. She wasn't even that pretty if you ask me, and she cheats on you that's a big mistake of her's" I said while rubbing her back trying to comfort her and she had her head on my shoulder.

"Well you know I wouldn't have to be walking around here getting my hart broken and messing wrong girls if I could just find the right one." She said while putting her arms around my waist .

"And you will I'm sure of it, one day the right girl will come along one day and snap you up." I said making both of us laugh.

〰〰〰

Soon we got bored and decided to watch a movie, we both got changed in night clothes. Mine being the usual mini tank top and boy shorts and Demi slip on shorts and an over sized shirt.

While I was watching the movie I could tell the entire time that Demi was just staring at me and trying to touch or find a way to get close to me.

I really hope she wasn't starting to have feelings for me or anything because that would just be weird.

I cleared my throat and just turned my attention back to the movie.

About an hour and a half later the movie ended and it was now just an awkward silence sitting in between Demi and I.

"So.." I said while bitting my lip nervously.

"No need to be nervous there sweetie we've been best friends for the longest now, you should be completely comfortable around me." She said while rubbing my leg causing me to jump in surprise.

I sighed in relief, "yeah your totally right. We've been friends for entirely too long."

Demi just smiled at me causing me to smile back of course.

"Well I should probably head to bed now." I said slowly.

"Oh uh yeah ok."

"Good night Demi."

"Night babe." She said with a wink and I shook my head as I stated to leave the living room and walk down the hall to my room.

"Wait." I heard her say which caused me to stop. "Yeah what's up?" I asked as I turned around.

"No good night kiss." She smirked at me I gave her a sarcastic smile back, "good night Demi." I sang and this time made my way to my room.

----

Demi's POV

I just can't take it anymore. Lying alone here in this living room with nothing but my thoughts, and they were filled with nothing but Ariana and how she looked in those small boy shorts.

My thoughts where just taking over my mind and I was letting them.

Ariana might be my best friend but I just can't seem to help myself now that I'm around her. And j know what you may be thinking, 'didn't you just get out of a relationship?' Well yes I did but to be honest I've always had a thing for ari.

Just picturing her letting me devour her as I kissing every inch of her body. Soon I snapped out of my thoughts I didn't even notice how wet I had just gotten but I loved it.

I quickly got up off the couch and walked slowly towards her bedroom. Because I was going to get what I knew we both wanted for so long.

---

Ariana's POV

After lying down thinking about Demi for a bit I finally dozed off.

I was sleeping good until I felt someone crawl on top of me. I had no idea if it was a dream or what was going on so I just stayed asleep.

That was until I then felt someone or something rubbing against me and kissing me. I heard loud moans and I opened my eyes slowly to see a figure.

"W-what is going on?" I asked until I realized what was happening.

"Demi, what are you doing!" I yelled out shocked while trying to push her off of me.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." She husked into my ear.

"No, no st-op" I said hoping that she wouldn't. Trying my hardest to hold my moans in as she continued to kiss me from my neck down my stomach.

I knew we shouldn't be doing this. But it felt so right.  Even though we're best friends, we've never crossed that line.

"Shh.., don't fight it baby girl." She whispered in my ear and she took my shirt off and threw it somewhere.

"Ugh d-Demi God!"  I screamed out as she began to play with my clit and lick me as deep as she could.

"Oh baby you like that, you taste so good."

The vibration of her voice was hitting me just right and was driving me crazy. I threw my head back in pure ecstasy I cliched the sheets as she plugged her fingers in and out along with her tongue.

"Uh oh don't stop, p-please." I grabbed on to her hair  pushing her in deeper and she laughed. "Oh god, oh! I'm about to cum!" 

"Cum for me baby." She said as she continued to flick her tongue in and out of me and I just couldn't take it anymore.

I finally released myself, all over her mouth and my bed sheets. I quickly closed my legs because of how sore I was and just stared at her.

"So maybe next time you should warn me before you just sneak into my room." I said and watch as she's was still licking her fingers off.

"Oh yeah whatever like you didn't enjoy it. But maybe next time you should let me know about you being a squirter." I sarcastically laughed as Demi just laughed uncontrollably. "Ha ha so funny."

There's no way I can think of her as just a sister now. I thought to myself as turned over and tried to finally get some real sleep.

----

💭💭💭

So guys I know it's been a while but I hope you still enjoyed it😊

Even though things got quite heated in this chapter😁😆

Luv you all💞

KaylinMarie✌🏼️💋