AhHhHh

Welp I got tagged in something for the first time

The  person that tagged me is non other than the one and amazing iamBorlin  love you no homo

The person that tagged me is non other than the one and amazing iamBorlin  love you no homo.

Okay well there's not much interesting about me but let's start!

1.) My actual name is Kendal or you can call me Ken, Kenma, or Kenny they are all frequently used nicknames!

2.) I'm pansexual. I'm mainly into girls though! I'm kind of scared of guys...

3.) My main fears are Butterflies, Dying/Being alone, Small spaces, crowded places, Men, not being able to express myself, becoming mute/deaf or anything similar, not being able to do what I love.

4.) As you can tell I love anime! I "kin" or relate to Kazuichi Souda, Kokichi Ouma, Nagito Komaeda, Denki Kaminari, Ejirou Kirishima, Levi Ackerman, Eren Yaeger, Yumeko Jabami, Misa Amane, Tsukishima, Nishinoya, Kuroo and more 😂

5.) I absolutely love to read and write. I would love to be an author when I grow up. I'm not very good at it. But it's something that really interests me. I also kind of want to be a marine biologist, artist, or lawyer.

6.) I play soccer a lot. Am I good at it? A little. I tried playing Volleyball because of haikyuu. I wasn't good so after being on the team for 2 weeks I quit.... 😬✌️

7.) I absolutely hate fake people and liars (unless it's kokichi). If you lie to me I will want to drop you. It will take about 3 years for you to regain my trust.

8.) I'm a germaphobe. Like not to an extreme but after every encounter I have to wash my hands. Like if you shake my hand I have hand sanitizer. Okay now that I say it...that sounds pretty extreme. I just feel it's necessary and I don't know why. I also have ADHD and OCD. I had to take medicine from ages 6 to 13. Before that I would just drink coffee. Which in turn stunted my growth. At least that's what I tell myself so I feel better.

9.) I won't tell you things, laugh around you, be nice, sometimes even talk unless you gain my trust and I take a liking to you. So everyone who's reading this I probably trust you more than everyone I know in real life. You all make me feel so accepted. Thank you :)

10.) I play 10 instruments! Electric Guitar, Guitar, Trumpet, Flute, Piano, Percussion, Baritone Saxophone, Saxophone, Violin, and Cello. I've been in band for 5 years and have been playing instruments since I was 6.

That was a lot I'm sorry if you read that. It was probably boring 😂

You want to hear a joke....

My life. Nah I'm jk. Or am I. Here's the joke; Did you hear about the kidnapping at school today? It's okay he woke up. Sorry that sucked I'm not funny.

Um all my stories are incomplete and I don't really know if I'll ever continue them. Here's a spoiler for my art book; I'll have more art 😳😮

I can't tag 28 people first of all. Second they've already been tagged. But if you haven't and your reading this then I tag you!

Hope everyone is having an amazing day or night. This took a lot of effort for something that wasn't even good. Can't believe it was 562 words