00 ➵ before reading

before you start reading this, i want to make some things clear: 

↣ this is a malum texting book, which means i won't write other bromances in here. maybe i'll do some lashton if i'm in the mood.

↣ this story does not have a plot. it's like a one shot book but i'm too lazy to write actual chapters so you get one shots in text formation.

↣ if you have requests, please inbox me. do not comment your ideas because they will get lost in the comments and it's harder for me to find them.

↣ if you request a texting one shot, please always give me a storyline. don't just say 'fluff' or 'smut' because i need ideas, i need a plot. it's easier to write for me if i have a plot.

↣ if you have an idea and want to write the texting one shot with me, feel free to ask. i'm always up for collabing with you guys. it's always fun to do that.

↣ when you request or write with me, i'll dedicate the chapter to you.

↣ some chapters will be longer, some chapter will be very short.

↣ i can write fluff and also smut, i'd prefer not to write depressing stuff but if you want to, you can request it. i won't write sad stuff, though, so if you request something depressing expect a happy ending. 

and that's all you need to know. 

i hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoy writing.

please inbox me some ideas/requests/plots, thank you!

(thanks to @psychomuke for the amazing cover)