Taehyung

Requested: lexyloosime 

I walking to the Louvre(Art Museum) as the art museum is not too far from my house.There are not many people who go to the museum as much when i was a child.I always went there when i have free time.

When i got there i went inside to look at some of really famous art pieces that are known around the world like the Mona lisa from Leonardo da vinici,sabine woman,dying slave,etc.When i got to the  Grande Odalisque a man was there with a mask.

"Do you like art too?"I looked at him before i looked back at the art.

"Yeah,I like visiting art museums when i travel."He responded

"Do you travel a lot?"I asked as i kept looking at him wondering who he was.

"Yeah,I travel a lot because of my work but right now i have a month off."He replied finally looking at me.

"Do you maybe want to go get some food and talk?"I asked him.

"Sure, you seem like a nice person."He said and i think he was smiling i don't know he's wearing a mask.

While we were walking there i found out he's Korean.I told him his English is great because  i talked to him in English because i talk to a lot of tourist. I guess i have this habit of talking to people because i also know a lot of langues so it's easy for me to talk to strangers. I'm outgoing and i like to talk to people. 

Once we were inside a cafe that i enjoy we continued talking as if we knew each other for our whole life.I guess we just clicked and because we have a lot in common.

"So what do job do you have that requires you to travel a lot?" I asked as i looked at the menu.He looked nervous as he looked at me.

"Uhm....Do you know BTS?"He asked nervously

"Whose BTS?" I ask dumbfounded 

"Really? It doesn't ring a bell?" He asked

"No..uhm..it doesn't." I said

"Well bts is a k-pop group, and......" He trailed off not knowing if he should tell me. Then, it clicked.

"Oh.are you a member?"I asked.He looked at me and nodded.

"That's cool." I replied.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked pulling out her notepad.

After that encounter we started going out more and i showed him all around Paris. We were so good together i haven't felt this way towards anyone else.I hope he stays with me forever.

After all of this taehyung had left back to Korea I was upset but I had only known the guy for a month. We would still keep in contact

"Why are you looking at me like that?"-Taehyung

"Because i want to" I pecked his nose as he turned red.

"Hey taehyung?"

"Yeah, Jihyun. What is it" He looked at me.

"Can you promise you will marry me when we get older and stay with me forever?"He looked at me a little shocked but smiled happily  and said yes

After a few weeks everything was fine but then taehyung sent me a message it was time for him to leave.I rushed to the airport hoping i can at least see but i was too late and he already left.I went on my knees and cried.I went back to my car and slammed my hands against the stirring wheel and cried.

After a few months taehyung left me i got really sad and wouldn't do anything because taehyung wasn't there. I mean i still kept in touch with him but it wasn't the same.

One day i realized if he can't be here then i can just go to him.So that's i did because in all my life no one liked me for me.I mean i was good-looking and had money but that's all everyone else wanted my money and sex.I told taehyung that i was going to south Korea when i was talking with him.He got really happy and said i could move in with him.

Today was the day i was going to south Korea.I got in the airplane as i looked out the window i smiled for the first time since taehyung left.When the airplane finally touched the ground indicating  i was finally in Korea meaning i could finally see taehyung.

When i got out of the airplane and did everything i looked for taehyung.

"Jihyun!!"

I looked where someone shouted my name and there he was running to me as i opened my arms for him.When he reached my arms i hugged him tightly afraid he would leave me again.I cried as i could finally have the love of my life back by my side and never leave me.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

Me and taehyung kept the promise and we got married. I got to meet his band mates they were really nice and accepting. Taehyung told his company and they accepted me.Big hit then released a statement that taeyung was gay and now married the majority of the fans accepted with open arms other fans weren't happy but army's made sure to diss them as always. 

Sometimes I would go in some of his v lives and joke around with him. I always made sure that when he was getting hate i would be there and assure that he was perfect from the way that he is. I loved him and i would never trade him for anything.We were in bed cuddling when he spoke.

"I love you"I smile and said

"I love you too"

Then,we drifted to sleep happy now that we would always stay together no matter what up and downs we had.

Hey i just wanna say thank you for reading my book and I'm sorry i left for like 2 months. Here is one request done now I'm gonna go do another one. Remember if you something you wanna request i would love to do it as long as it's not angst or rape i don't do that.

Thank you!Have a good day