Streaming (CrankGameplays/Ethan Nestor)

Today had been a stressful one for me. I worked a doubled shift at the local Starbucks and I reeked of coffee and creamer. I had just gotten home when my boyfriend, YouTuber CrankGameplays, was streaming in his room. I'm sure he was playing Animal Crossing again. He'd been playing that a lot lately.
I went to change in the room we shared which so happened to be the room he recorded and streamed in. I walked in and waved at him and gave him a smile. I then went to the closet and picked out my favorite long sleeve 'Soft Boi' shirt. It was the mint green looking one. The shirt was quite long on me. It was almost like a short dress. I grabbed it and was standing behind the computer and an evil thought came across my mind. I'm gonna give my boyfriend a show. So, with the the thought in mind I stood there and waited for his attention. He looked up and I started slowly peeling off my white button up shirt. One button at a time. He cleared his throat. "So, guys I'm gonna open my island, come visit the hot dog king." He said. He was flicking his eyes up and down between me and the monitor. I was still removing each piece of clothing agonizingly slow. I looked underneath the desk and saw his pyjama pants getting tight. I was just in my bra and underwear now. Then, another idea hit me. Slowly, I crawled underneath the desk, looking up at him with a wicked smile on my face. 'Am I about to suck off my boyfriend while he was in the middle of a stream with thousands of people watching? Yes, yes I am' I thought to myself. My hands started to travel to the opening in the front of his pants. I stroked around for a few seconds before I pulled his thick cock out of the fabric prison it was being held in. Ethan was trying to stifle a moan but some people caught it. "Ethan, did you just moan?" He read off of the chat. "N-no, I didn't. I got a cold shiver." He replied. I then went to work on the aching member. I stroked a few times before taking him into my mouth. He audibly gasped at the sudden suction. I bobbed my head up and down keeping the same rhythm with my hand on his shaft. I took my free hand and snaked it down my body to my underwear and slipped it in. I started rubbed my clit in circles causing me to let out small moans that vibrated on the blue eyed boys cock. I could hear him let out a whimper. I looked up at him and his eyes were glossed over with lust. His face was bright red. I kept the work up on both myself and him. After a few more seconds of rubbing my clit, I came. I then took my slicked hand out and was using my juices to keep him wet. After a few minutes of that I could feel him ready to release. I looked up at him trying to hold back a moan and I could see it on his face and in his eyes he was struggling. In just a few seconds he came in my mouth and I could feel the thick liquid travel down my throat. "Guys, what do you mean 'did I just nut?' The fuck you talking about" he said. I got out from underneath and put on the shirt and wiped my mouth on the sleeve. I went and got on screen. "Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked chat, everyone went insane. I answered a few questions and said bye. I left the room with a wink to Ethan.