Chapter 5

EDITED

💕 Dedicating this chapter to beaubootybrooks for helping me out on ideas, thank you lovely💕

Savannah's P.O.V
I was heading home, still a little creeped out, but just brushed it off. I parked and headed up to my house.

I saw my aunt sitting in the kitchen drinking her coffee, while talking on the phone. I waved trying not to be rude while she was on the phone, and she just smiled and waved back. I grabbed a snack and started scrolling through Instagram while importing my pictures to my phone.

"Sweetheart I'm having a couple of my friends come over to have dinner with us, I hope you don't mind." Aunt Cindy (finally decided to make a name for her lol) explained to me. They are going to be here in about an hour or so. So go get ready and dress nice.

I went upstairs and took a shower, blow dried my hair, did my makeup and hair and picked out my outfit (on the top or side). The doorbell rang a couple times while I was still getting ready, so I suspected they were all here. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and found Cindy's friends, and also to my surprise Nash and the mystery guy.

"Wow this is really awkward." I told myself inside my head.

"Well hey...." I finally said awkwardly to the two guys that were eating some weird dip that Cindy got from Costco.

The mystery guy smirked and walked up to me.

"Well hello there." he told me.

"You're creepy." I blurted out immediately putting a hand over my mouth.

Cindy gasped and slapped me slightly on the shoulder while apologizing to him and his mother about my rude behavior. But Nash just covered his mouth trying to hide his laughter.

I just smirked and walked up to Nash and started a nice conversation. Which led me being the happiest person in the world.