🤭18🤭

RYUJIN'S POV

I was speechless when Lia sang. Her voice is so angelic, good thing I secretly recorded it. I wish I could tell her how I feel but it's not the right time for now. I plan to tell her during Valentine's Day or after the school concert. Hmm? I should probably ask Yeji.

I looked at the judges who are talking to each other. Wait, is that Y/N? Whoa I didn't even notice until now. I bet their going to date later 😏. Yeji is so lucky to find a girl like her.

I looked up at the stage and saw Yeji. She notice my appearance here downstage then I gave her a thumbs up which she smiled. The judges ask her details same as the other contestants earlier then ask her to do a short performance. When Yeji started dancing I looked at Y/N who is smiling proud. I want to say that I want their relationship to be public right now. They are just cute

They compliment Yeji unnie then another person entered. It was the girl I bumped into one time, she was also carrying a guitar. I bet she's gonna sing as well

"State your name please" Y/N said, I noticed that she's quite shocked by her but I don't know why.

"Jeon Heejin form class A2" Heejin? Is she the girl that the vendor was talking about? Why do I have a lot of questions in my mind lately? I need answers!

HEEJIN'S POV

Before I start strumming my guitar I took a quick glance at Ryujin who is seems to be confused. I want to go to her but I can't.

I wrote my own song actually... (A/N: Play Vivid Acoustic ver.😊)

I end my song and I saw the seat of Ryujin was empty. I don't know what to say but this hurts my feelings. Should I move on now?

After auditions and it's dismissal time-

YEJI'S POV

Where is she? Did she left already?

I grabbed my phone on my pocket then search for my baby's name. I tapped it and it started ringing. I waited it to be answered and still nothing. Where is she?

I was walking with Ryujin when I saw her standing outside the gate. I called her name to get her attention.

"Y/N? I thought you already left?" I said

"You just thought... Oh Ryu!" She said "By the way Ryu, can Yeji and I talk privately?"

Ryu nodded then went far away from us but not too far.

"Now talk" Y/N said in a serious tone... OmO help me

"I didn't even know Heejin was going to transfer here" I said

"But why didn't you tell me as soon she went here?"

"I'm sorry... I just don't want to bother you with my problems"

"It's ok... so? What's your plan?"

I smiled then I look at my surroundings finding Lia of course. I saw her walking towards Yuna who is struggling to carry her things then help her. I smiled then look at Y/N.

"You remember the girl, Choi Jisu right?" She nodded then I smiled more... then tell her about the plan.

YUNA'S POV

Why are there so many things to do? I can't even carry these properly. I took a step then all of my things fell on the ground. Argh!

I grabbed my things when someone helped me. I look up and saw Lia unnie.

"Oh hi unnie!"

"Why are you carrying so many stuff?" She said "here let me help you"

We quickly arrange my stuff and Lia unnie was carrying the half of my stuff. She's a great friend!

"Yuna, Can I ask you something?" I nodded in response

"I know this is random but Do you feel Yeji likes me?"

"Well, I can't say Yes or No unnie but I think there's a possibility"

A/N: Sorry if the chapter is lame boring but I will try to lighten it up in the next one. Stay safe pips🤗