chapter 2 | pop news

After school, your driver picked you up and took you straight home exactly like Jin had asked you to. You opened the door of your home and entered to see your parents and your two siblings sitting down.

"Y/N-ah.." Your mom said, making you look at the both of your parents curiously.

"What.. What's going on?" You chuckled nervously before placing yourself on the couch along with them.

"We discussed this while you were at school and we came to the conclusion that since Jin would be handling my company in Seoul. We needed someone for my company in Busan. Jisoo is opening up her own company for fashion designing and we thought you were ready to start as well. I think you'd do great." Your dad says. You frown.

"Dad.. I don't even know what I want to do. How am I supposed to own a whole company?" You complained and your mom held your shoulders reassuringly.

"I know.. That's why we also considered selling the company to the Jeon's. We have done a lot of collaborations between the two and if they got a hold of the company, I think they'd be able to take good care of it. What do you think?" Jin explains to you. Really? In the hands of the next heir, Jungkook? Yeah. Like you'd let your dad's company be handled by that idiot. But then again, you don't have much experience other than the time you spent two weeks working partly in your dad's office. You weren't much of a better option either. You sighed, trying to think things through.

"Dad.. Is there really no other options?" You question and your dad sighs.

"Well.. There is.."

"What?"

"We'll have to talk it out with the Jeon's. Why don't you join us tomorrow?" Your mom says, interrupting your dad. You gulp and nod your head. If you can't take responsibility, might as well at least try to solve this.

"Fine.. I don't have class tomorrow anyway.", You said and stood up. "Okay. Can I head up to my room now?" Your dad nods his head before Jisoo stood up too.

"Woah woah.. No goodbye for your sis?" She says, holding out her arms. You chuckle and rush over to your brother and sister. You give them a big squeeze and smile.

"I'll miss you again. Come back soon, okay?" They both nodded at your words before getting ready to leave.

"Alright.. I gotta get back to the company."

"Yeah. And I have to go meet my coworker."

"Okay. Get on going then.." Your mom says and walks them out as you run up to your room. You sighed, wondering what's going to happen to the future of your dad's company. You grab your comfier clothes and get ready to shower.

The next day came by faster than you wanted it to. You don't even know why you were so nervous in the first place. You were about to get ready for the meeting until your mom peeks her head through the door.

"Hey sweetie.. Your father and Mr. Jeon had a long call last night and I think they came to a solution. I don't quite know much about it either but he just said to dress really nice so I got you these outfits. Pick whichever you want and where it with whatever shoes that come along with it." You looked at the whole rack your mom brought in as you nodded your head.

"Okay. Thanks mom.." You mumble as she leaves the room. You wonder what they concluded the solution as. You shrug and go through all of them. They were all really cute.

 They were all really cute