Mamas? 💙💦

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I put my wet curly hair into a high ponytail. (I had just gotten out of the shower.) I walk to the kitchen and grab my phone. Josh texts me:

Baby Daddy 🍆💦
J: hey, I got Quinn to take your shift. I'm going to pick up breakfast and see you in 5?
Me: ok.. cya soon :)) the key is under the mat.
J: I'm here

I didn't respond. I walk to the front door and see josh opening the door. He was carrying a white plastic bag. I smile and kiss him when he comes in. "What's in the bag?" I say putting it on the table. "Breakfast from sunset grill." He says smiling. (Sunset grill was a very famous breakfast restaurant where we live. It was always packed and was really hard to get food from. "WHATT!! Did you get me my favourite?" I ask. "Yep. 2 scrambled eggs, 3 bacon slices, hash browns, and 2 pancakes! I know my girl." He says. I smile and hug him tightly. Once we finish eating we walk over to the couch and watch a show. "Wanna go to the room?" I say smiling, running my fingers up his chest. He smiles. I grab his hand and bring him to my room. I shut the door.

I lay on my back, Josh then goes on top of me and kisses my neck slowly. I smile. He then pulls off my pants and starts rubbing my clit. I let out a quiet moan. He then goes on top of me again and gives me a hickey on my neck. He then turns me around and I end up on top. I sit up and put his dick inside me. I bounce up and down, making my ass jiggle. He grabs my ass as I continue. "Get ready for my to cum mamas" he says. He slowly cums inside me. We sit up and rub each other. His phone rings. "Hey babe. I miss you." Says a girl. "I miss you too... see you soon baby girl." He says then hangs up. I look at him.. "what the fuck!!" I say slapping his chest, "who was that!?" "My girlfriend.." he looks at me. I slap his chest hard, leaving a red mark. "Look I can explain. You will forever be my girl.. but this girl is apart of our relationship. She is our bait." He smiles and kisses my neck again. "Oh.. shit. Sorry for slapping you.." I say rubbing his chest. "It's ok.. anyways you wanna meet her?" He says looking at my breasts. "Yea sure." I get up and change.