•12•

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder. Peeking an eye open, I notice that instead of the sun lighting up the room, it was from the lights on the ceiling.

I turned slightly and was met with an even brighter sight. Hoseok's smiling face.

"Angel, it's time for dinner. Let's go."

"But I'm not hungry. 'M tired."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I ate a lot during lunch. I'm still full."

I watch Hoseok hesitate for a bit, before ultimately nodding at my request.

"Alright then. I'll let the others know. Go back to sleep if you're tired, angel." He pecked my temple and we both froze at the contact. I felt thousands of tingles erupt from the spot as heat rushed up to my cheeks.

He backed up and blushed.

"Ah, I'm sorry. It was an automatic response."

"N-no. It's fine. Night Hobi."

"Good night, my angel."

I listened to his retreating footsteps before drifting off to sleep again.

❀♡❀

I awoke with a stir as I realized I really needed to use the restroom.

Then I realized that I was being weighed down by a strong pair of arms.

Adjusting my eyes to the dimly lit room, they zero in on all the guys surrounding me on the bed.

Yoongi had an arm held under my head and a hand on my thigh. He was sleeping soundly and I took a moment to observe his peacefully resting face.

Then I glanced over to see Namjoon on my other side with both arms wrapped around my waist. He looked so calm as he rested and I admired his face just a tad bit too long.

Then my urge to micturate overruled my admiration. The first thing I tried was gripping Namjoon's hold on me and trying to see if he'd release.

It was of no use since his heavy arms wouldn't budge. At all.

Next I tried to shake Namjoon's shoulders to see if that would stir him. It didn't.

I tried to squirm my way out of his hold, but his arms were like dead weights and I squeaked when Yoongi's hold on me tightened. Both didn't wake up though and it was a waste of energy to try again.

Huffing, I pause for a moment and try to plan what to do next. Whining as I started really having to use the restroom, I just tried to pull on Namjoon's ear to see if it'd work.

Surprisingly it did, but not in the way I expected it to.

At my first light tug, he didn't react, but when I tugged harder the second time his eyes shot open with a glare and a growl from his mouth, causing me to instantly let go.

His violet eyes were burning through mine and I couldn't help the fear that shot through my body.

Almost instantaneously, he dropped his angry act and softened his look as he focused on me.

"No no, don't cry. I'm sorry, baby." He spoke with a husky and exhausted, yet guilty tone as he brought one arm up to rub my back and brought me closer to him. He's apologizing even though I provoked his actions?

"N-no. I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Ah no, it was just an automatic response in case of danger. Please don't be scared. I'd never hurt you." He shushed me as he rubbed my back soothingly.