1•

Chapter one---- who are you?

What the hell? I looked around and tried moving my hands but they were tied to a chair.

A piece of duct tape was over my mouth and the room was dark.

I looked at ground as I heard multiple people walk in.

One of them forced my head up and they took off the duct tape.

"What the hell? Where the fuck am I?! Why am I tied to a chair?! WHAT THE FU-" * SLAP*  " Shut up we know you are a healer so don't act so tough."

I glared at the man who slapped me,and I felt blood run down my cheek.

He glared back at me and I looked down back at the ground. " Do you know why your here?" He said lowly and I shook my head.

" Well,settle in, because your in for a treat."

°3 days earlier °
"It  was 3:56pm,and for some reason crime was everywhere,we were all on edge but,none of us actually expected to be attacked,I mean we lay low keep to ourselves, don't do much so why would WE be attacked? Well,we were proven wrong."

We were all in class when the lockdown alarm rang. We all were confused and our normally laid back teacher,Mr.Parahyde, looked worried. He told us to be quiet and sit near the back.

We complied and sat in the back and I watched as our teacher turned everything off, and locked the doors,shutting the blinds in the classroom door and the windows.

Everything after or before that was blank.

That's when hell started.