fighting

Jimin

I wonder what Hoseok is doing right n-

1 new iMessage from My boy <3

My Boy <3: I can't believe you have been spending weeks with Yoongi and not me. 

Jimin: But I have been busy. Shooting an MV and recording Lyrics.

My Boy <3: I know but you have not invited me over once. 

Jimin: I know I am sorry. I don't get back till late so I am tired. 

My Boy <3: so we can watch Netflix or something. 

Jimin: But when I get home I want to go to sleep. Last week I didn't get hardly any sleep.I was surviving off of Coffee from the connivence store by Yoongis studio. 

My Boy <3: Look we have been dating for two months now, you haven't talked to me hardly at all. 

Jimin: What do you mean by that??

My Boy <3 : I feel like we are better off as friends jimin. Plus, I am getting bored of you. I am starting to like someone else. I slept with her and I don't want to be with you. 

Jimin: Wait so you cheated on me with a girl, then broke up with me over message?!

My Boy <3 : I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I still want to be your Hyung. I do please...

JImin: You can still be my hyung but it doesn't mean I forgive you...  

My boy <3: Thank you JImin!!

Jimin: Why a girl tho??! Why not Namjoon! Or Seokjin? Or some random dude from the club? Why a girl tho??

My boy <3: Idk. I thought I was gay but sex with a girl felt better then that gay stuff.

Jimin: But I never slept with you.

My Boy <3: You think your the only guy I have been with? xD

Jimin: What? You told me you were a virgin.

My Boy <3: I said that to you to make you want to date. But I never got in your pants so I got bored. 

Jimin: Your such a jerk!

My Boy <3: :p

(Change Name to "Do Not Answer" Yes, No)

(Change Name to "Do Not Answer" [Yes], No)