Khushi Kumari Gupta

"Good Morning DM, today a family is coming to ask hands for my sweet sister, Payal jiji... Pls be with her and help her settle in her life and lead a happy life ahead. Also take of Babuji's health and Amma Buaji's also... They need enough strength to prepare everything that is required for jiji's wedding... Protect everyone DM", praying so she got up from her bed and moved towards bathroom to fresh up and do her morning chores.
             "Arey Sankadevi, still you din get up from the bed or what???", shouting so Buaji came inside her room to see whether she got up or not. But she saw her coming out of the bathroom all ready. She smiled seeing her like that becoz she know her that if the matter is about her family she will the first to serve them. She prayed to DM to give her a deserved life with full of happiness.
             They both moved out of our room when they heard a voice, " Khushi" from kitchen. They moved towards the kitchen.

           Khushi Kumari Gupta, lovely, free-spirited and kind-hearted girl who works from home to take care of her father's health. Khushi parents died when she was 19 years of age and her parents who adopted her made sure that she shouldn't know about their death till she complete her studies and achieve her goals.
          But when she got to know about it, she was totally broken and couldn't find her soulmate to let her sadness away from her. Though she show her maasa, maasi, Buaji and jiji that she is fine, still she needs him to console her. Now, she is fulfilling the goal of a daughter who need to take of her parents.

            Khushi moved towards her maasi aka Amma(she lovely calls her that), and started helping her for that day's preparation. She wanted to make sure that nothing wrong should go as it is important for her sister's life. She then moved towards her maasa aka bhauji to give his medicines.
             Though Khushi shows everyone that she is happy, her family knows that she is hiding her pain of losing her deared ones. They know that till she spill her tears of pain, she wouldn't be happy by heart. The entire family are just waiting for a miracle to happen so that they could get their old Khushi back.
              She busied herself for the upcoming evening, but she don't have any idea of what Destiny have for her in its score...