~CHARACTERS~

This is Danielle Harris 16 years old

16 years old ...

She's fully gay but has only dated one girl before, she  was never really into guys. She doesn't really like the idea of marrying or being with a guy but the thought of her marrying a female crosses her mind a lot.

She's really clingy, she loves pizza, cookies, cheese cake and loves her some water. She's not a fan of soda, especially dark sodas.

Did I mention she's a Aries?? Her birthday is April 8th.

She plays track in her school and loves to sing and dance and let her mind flow freely. She loves anything that has to do with horoscopes and zodiac signs.

She is mostly the quiet one but that's before you get to know her. Once you do she lets out a lot of crazy energy. Everyone loves to be around Danielle because they feel safe around her since she is very responsible.

She loves to make people's day and goofing around. She loves loyalty, loyal friends and a loyal girlfriend. She loves being in a healthy relationship... you might say "who doesn't" but some people in her generation just like this toxic relationships and she isn't with that. She's all about love and making her partner smile throughout the day, going out on dates. She isn't a picky person either, she doesn't want to always go on big dates, she would like something simple like a picnic at the park on grass.

She has two bestfriends that she's been friends with since pre school (Samara Jones & Trinity Quinton) and she will fight for her bestfriends and that's on what?

This is Ja'Layah Jenkins (Ja-lay-uh)
22 years old ...

She's fully gay and has had some experience with girls before and has never found guys attractive.

She likes to paint and sketch in her sketch book. She loves doing her hair.. (you will never catch a bad hair day for her.)

She loves skittles, milk chocolate candies and sea food. She's such a foodie. She's also a Gemini with a heart made out of gold. She likes cooking and baking.