i. eden

i'm an edenP. i will not hesitate to create content for the starving and deprived edenPs. like, content about them are scarce, it's frustrating.

i wrote this like 2am shut up

——

"I'm a big fan." The young girl, probably in middle school, had said with an excited tone. It was a simple meet-and-greet with the famous idol unit, Eden.

Their audience usually consists of females ranging from seventeen and above. There were younger girls, but rare, and (l/n) (y/n) is part of this rarity. Most girls around (y/n)'s age would feel uncomfortable with Eden's dancing, and turn to Knights, fine or if they were edgy or into 'bad boys', UNDEAD.

"Really? I'm glad. What a good Hiyori." The green head responded, a casual smile gracing his lips. (y/n)'s eyes sparkle, before nodding furiously. Her soul felt complete after hearing the man's signature line.

She still had to line up for the other members, but speaking with Hiyori, the member closest to her heart came foremost.

"Why did you become our fan?" The man asked a simple question, before handing a signed copy of their latest album.

"I like your music, it really makes me feel like dancing or something...!" (y/n) promptly responds. Pleased, Hiyori patted her head a couple of times. It seems that security was a bit lax because they were used to the egoistic man's antics.

He liked his unit being complimented or praised, because in turn, he was a receiver of that affection as well. It makes Tomoe Hiyori think that today will be a good Hiyori whenever he listens to their words.

"We're happy you think so! Continue to be our fan, 'kay?" Hiyori questions with an easy-going tone. (y/n) stifled a squeal down and skipped to Saegusa Ibara's line.

"What's your name?" Ibara flashes a professional grin, pen ready in his hands. The young girl chuckles and replies with,

"(l/n) (y/n)."

And Ibara wrote just that, along with a 'thank you for supporting us' beside it. He hands back the CD album. The red head proceeded to inquire his concerns about today's event, "Are you having fun?"

Because an idol's job is to entertain and keep the masses happy with what they do. If their fans were disappointed or angered by something the idols did, they would be considered failures and rejects.

"Of— of course!" (y/n) yelps out, (e/c) eyes shaking with thrill and excitement. "I love the design of the event hall! Though it's minimalistic, it really takes you in the Garden of Eden, right?"

She enthusiastically asked back. Ibara was taken aback, before chuckling. He completely agreed with (y/n)'s words. The staff did dispense an incredible amount of effort to give off the vibes of the garden of the Heavenly Father.

"Is that so? Then we have done quite a good job." Ibara closes his eyes, and lets an enthralled sigh. The middle schooler is an impossibly genuine girl, after all.

It reminds Ibara of the coordinator of the event, the one carrying the entire idol industry on her back, Anzu. (l/n) (y/n) would make a fine producer like Anzu.

She then skipped over to Sazanami Jun's line. His piercing golden brown eyes scan over the CD, before opening his mouth to comment, "Aw, I'm in third place?"

"N.. no! Not at all!" (y/n) panicked in a flustered voice. Jun stopped teasing the younger girl, and begun to laugh unreservedly. Most of the fans were shellshocked as Jun is known to be a very introverted person.

"I love every one of Eden's members. Truly!" (y/n) explained, rubbing the back of her head to ease her tension.

"Relax, relax. I'm just joking. What's your name?" Jun reveals an easy-going and laid-back smile. (y/n) stutters at the sight, terribly embarrassed.

"(l/n) (y/n)..." At least she managed to force her mouth to pronounce her name.

"There...!" Jun gives the CD back to (y/n), his signature next to Hiyori's. While Hiyori's was written boldy, and somewhat grandiosely, Jun's signature was calm with thin strokes. It was strange how one's handwriting can reflect someone's personality so deeply in a way.

"Yay! Thank you so much." She promptly expressed her gratitude with unrestrained joy etched in her features. Jun struggled to hold back the urge to pay the girl's head, constantly reminding himself he wasn't like Ohii-san.

That backfired. His gloved hand outstretched to her (h/c) head, and rubbed it. That backfired on Jun as well, because jealous glares were driven towards (y/n)'s way. Jun's compensation to quell their fan's unbridled fury was patting their heads. Seeing a woman in her thirties giggling like a schoolgirl and asking if she could call him older brother was not the best experience for Sazanami Jun.

"Ran Nagisa." A breath was caught on the back of (y/n)'s throat, upon seeing the most impossibly beautiful man in front of her. As if handcrafted by the Heavenly Father, himself.

"Yes...?" He spoke in a calm and soothing manner. With flushed cheeks, she quietly held her gaze and handed her CD. He gazed at the CD, to find her name.

"Miss (l/n) (y/n)?" It was a mystery as to how someone could be so refined and eloquent.

The girl in question hurriedly affirmed it was her name, with flushed cheeks. Nagisa nods, before writing her name in an elegant cursive, then writing his own name. She received the CD back, and squealed at the lovely messages scribbled on the case, along with her own name written in different styles.

"I like your voice a lot. I find it really mesmerizing, and you have a lot of ranges... and I find that really cool." (y/n) speaks shyly, covering her cheeks with her hands. Nagisa flashed an elated smile at her words, before thanking her.

She could swear her heart was going kyun kyun too much today.