The start of new hero's journey

A/N: sooooo,hi my little dead ones, im writing this with my cousin C.W. as my brother and these are our OC's and to those of you who like super OP charecters skip this note because its not important, others, these charecters are basically  Insensible and about 20 to 40 times stronger than all might himself you are welcome to those of you who love OP characters and now I'm going to continue the story, BYE)

Dusk pov.

I woke up really early this morning, at dawn actually, how ironic. I decided to go flying and wake Yaoke up after. I went on our porch and flew up into the sky. I stayed up there for a little while until I flew towards UA high, since today me and Yaoke are taking a private test as to not show any students our quircks, we are extremely powerful and want to become heros. Maybe I should introduce myself, I am Dusk Yorukarahirumade, and I am an unofficial student at UA academy along with my twin brother Yaoke, were taking a test for a special and secret class for heros called class 1-0, class 1-0 is a class for people with rare and powerful quircks, like me and my brother however they are constantly attacked by powerful villains so they need to know we can handle them. I flew back to me and Yaoke's house since we live alone. Once I got there I blew a gust of wind with my black feathery wings to wake him up. He groaned as he rolled off the bed and got up. "We're flying to school so hurry up, I'll make breakfast" I say as I get to the kitchen and start making a feast of bacon, sauseges, mushrooms, eggs, baked beans, black pudding, tomatoes, toast, and boba tea for me and coke for Yaoke. "It's ready" I called him down as he came down in his day clothes (on cover) and I was already in mine(also on cover). We eat and head to the school threw the clouds.

Yaoke pov

As we landed we saw the teachers and principle already waiting for us. "Hello sir's and madams, I am Dusk the one you talked to over the phone, I prezume you are principle Nezu" my sister said as she bowed. "This idiot is my brother Yaoke", she said as she pulled me into a bow as well. "Hello children, I am principle Nezu, you will be fighting me and all-might here" he said as he nodded to all-might. I gave my sister a 'this is to easy' look and she said "sir, with all due respect could we battle all of you at once." Needless to say they were all shocked. In the end we fought all of them. First Nezu and all-might came at us but I just made them stop by controling the water in their blood. Then midnight and eraserhead but Dusk held them in place with her goo even though ereser head had his quirck activated. "Looks like we won" I said boredly. "They would have been more challenging if they were quicker though" Dusk said. I nodded in agreement as we let them go. "Looks like your in" Nezu said smiling at us. "Great" I said

Both pov

'Looks like were going to UA high' we think in unison.