Patrick Hockstetter x Reader

꧁ 𝕀𝕋 (𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡) ꧂

❥ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤 > 𝕊𝕙𝕖/ℍ𝕖𝕣
❥𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 > ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

Y/N stared quietly at her cream colored and plain walls. She ignored the cold and numbness that was slowly spreading from her toes up to her legs. She trembled as she cursed her mother for her reckless spending, leaving their apartment cold and unheated. Despite the heat outside the cold still covered her body and feet as she stood. The pale colored wood floors creaking under the shift of weight.

A sudden film of black covered her vision as she got wobbly. Firmly placing her hand in her end table to support her weight she set the other in her head.

"Ugh, too fast."

Once the unsteadiness subsided she quietly walked outside her fairly empty room into the blue tinted bathroom. She stood quietly in front of the mirror, both hands holding onto the sides of the sink as she leaned slightly forward to view the dark bags under her eyes. The multiple nights of petrifying nightmares beginning to take a toll on her body. Turning the chilling metal knobs, she placed her hands under the faucet, allowing for the cool water to rush and pool into her hands. Letting out a deep breathe she quickly splashed the water over her face, a quick shiver running down her body.

Grabbing a red wash rag from the shelf she patted her face free of any left over water. Soon after pulling a makeup remover wipe from its blue bag and running the cloth over her eyes cheeks. Leaving black and red colors mixed together on the white cloth. Y/N balled up the freshly dirtied cloth and tossed it into the small trash can sitting next to the toilet. Using her foot she quietly closed the door, immediately locking it and preparing to take a bath.

Putting her hand under the faucet she quietly waited for the water to become warm. After the waters temperature making no different within a couple minutes she turned the knob to turn off the water.

"No hot water either. How amazing, just great." She groaned.

   After a roll of her eyes she stood and wiped her hands on a rag before wandering into the kitchen. Opening the freezer and pulling out a box of toaster strudels she began the open the box as she headed towards the toaster. The freezer door making a puff noise as it closed on its own. Popping a strudel into the obviously old toaster she tossed the now empty box into the overflowing trash can, groaning as it simply slid off the pile and onto the floor. Taking a glimpse at the red bars on the inside of the toaster she crouched down and grabbed the box.

   Folding the flimsy cardboard a couple times she pushed in and the pile of trash further down into the trash bag. The feeling of something moist touching her finger made her gag and rush to the rusty sink, running her hands under the cool water. After turning off the water she flicked her hands around, water drops landing on the overhead window. After letting out a deep sigh and wiping the rest of the water off on her pajama pants she headed back down the hall to her room. Taking a glimpse at her bedside clock to notice it saying 6:15 AM she took her time reaching her closet.

Pulling it open, followed by a loud creak that the downstairs neighbors definitely heard, she began to browse through her shirts. Deciding on a black long sleeve turtle neck with lace at the end of the sleeves and neck. Grabbing a pair of light ripped jeans to go along with the shirt she began to quickly get dressed as a ding rung through the small apartment. After tossing her clothes on she grabbed a hold of her white vans and rushed downstairs. The sounds of plates clinking echoed through the apartment as she grabbed a plate and set it on the counter.