Just a terrain of thoughts - chapter 10

As I was sleeping on my bed I suddenly open my eyes and look around and saw all the girls sleeping as I sigh and got up then walk to the door as I look back at them before opening the door and walking out as i wnet outside and sit down the stairs as I gaze up at the  sky seeing stars shining brightly as I heard someone's footstep. "If you are hiding g I side I suggest you to come out brat" I said and saw Krista emerge from the darkness. " H-hey Sarah." Krista said while she stutters. I just nod then she so down beside me. " Why are you here? I taught you're sleeping?" I ask her as I was still gazing at the star. " I saw you got up from your bed and walk out the door so I taught if I would follow you I would know why you are awake though" Krista said as she look at the sky also her blonde hair falling behind her head. As I look back at her and sigh then look down while I cross my feet and put my arms ontop of it. " Actually I couldn't sleep. So I taught if I would go out and look out at the skies maybe I can definitely sleep again but I doubt about it. " I replied as I saw Krista looking at me in the corner of my eyes. She then smile at me. " Oh is that the problem. Sarah" she said as she chuckle. " You can't be serious of just laughing like it was normal" I deadpanned giving her a slight glare but Krista didn't back down. " I know it isn't normal of lacking sleep though. Because I had been getting lack of sleep twice an amount when I was a child." She said as she look back at the sky. " Her about you when you were a child?" She ask making me look at her surprise. " I live in the underground before so I didn't see the sky when I was a child. It's basically not a thing for me though because you can never sleep all the time in that place when you can hear riots going on and out theb people dying because of starvation and worse problem you can't get food if you don't had money but we didn't mind that because papa was just stoking food with aunty and uncle." I said. "What about your mom? Where is she?" Krista ask. " She died when I was six years old that time back at the underground. She had illness though. She was getting better the time me and my father came back home but because of starvation and medication her illness got worse and we can't bring here above cause we didn't had that big of a money to pay the stair casers who would let us out." I said and look down. " Oh that's sad. " Krista replied after she became silent. " My mother she is different from any mother's. She didn't care at me. She hate me because I was born into this world. She would never give me love or even care at me. Everymo Ning I came back home after gathering some fire woods I always aw her under a tree reading a book so I taught if I would hug her would she even give out any reaction. So basically the next day I run upto my mother and hug her but she just push me away and tell me that she hate me and I should just die. I was really happy when she said that. I couldn't even felt that happy and I couldn't describe the feeling before so I taught it was just normal." Krista said. And I nod my head as I look up at the sky. " Are you going to go back to sleep? Sarah?" Krista ask as she got up from her sitting position. As I just shook my head. " I don't want to" I said and Krista nod. " Well then I'll be going now Sarah. Se you this morning" she said and wave goodbye at me as she left and disappear to the girls barracks as I sigh and got up and grab a candle the light it up as I then  walk inside the HQ and then went to the mess hall as I slowly open the door and look around before walking in as I close the door behind me and grab another candle the light it up with mine as I walk to the kitchen grab a cup and pour the tea on it followed by hot and cold water as I stir it and grab a small plate then put my cup on it and walk back to the mess hall then sit down on the chair as I sip the tea while staring at nothing. I sigh and sip the tea again before putting my hand on my shirt and pulling the butterfly necklace out which was the one my father gave me as I put on my open palm and look at it. It wasn't a locket or something just a normal necklace. It was my mother's necklace before. I then started thinking. ' I haven't ask about my mother's name to papa , maybe I just forget about it' I thought and sigh then sip my father was again as input the necklace back onto my shirt as I finish sipping my tea then got up and blow the candles as I walk to the kitchen and put the cup in the sink and started washing it after washing the cup I then put it back on the drawer as I walk out and went to the library as I open the door and went inside then close it and light the lamp candle as I walk to the bookshelf and started looking for a book to read and immediately found one as I look at it and open the first page the title was about a werewolf book. I then sit down on a chair and began reading the book as I was on the middle of the story I felt my eyes slowly closing asmy head slowly falls down onto the table and I completely fell into a deep slumber...

- end of chapter 10 -