Chapter 18: The Ultimate Showdown Part 2

Shinji would slowly walk towards Melleo, his aura could be felt which so much killing intent. Melleo was trembling, knowing that she'll die again if she messes up.

Shinji: What's wrong little lamb, are you afraid to be slaughtered like the rest of them.

Melleo said nothing and Shinji kept getting closer. Shinji walked past her and made a mad dash for Sekiro. Sekiro wasn't prepared and no one else was either. Shinji used the extent of In Silico Requiem's abilities to obliterate Sekiro into pieces, but he was still alive.

Sekiro: You can't kill me, No one can, not even myself.
Shinji: Oh but I can, let me evaluate on my current situation, Immortal. I obtained the requiem arrow and gained a new power, but my stand is still evolving, why do you think I didn't fight the Girl. My stand dulled a bit and fighting the Girl would end with 20% in my favor instead of 75% like last time.
X: it's just as I thought, that's why he obtained a army, because it would be to much to deal with during this dilemma.
Tito: Oh I see, even though he's incredibly strong, there is a chance that he'll lose.
X: Remember, Shinji doesn't take those chances.

Zenneth and Lightbolt Requiem rushed towards Shinji instantly, but he took a hit to the face in the process. To Zenneth the punch felt almost like nothing, but as he was trying to go for a second attack he was knocked back midair and was sent 40 meters away. Yakan caught him before he got to far and suffered more damage.

Yakan: Zenneth What happened?
Zenneth: I don't know it felt as if a invisible force did a second blow to me.
Yakan: What about the first blow he did to you?
Zenneth: It didn't pack much as a punch than expected.

As Yakan and Zenneth returned to the field of battle, Sekiro was stuck in the ground as Sierra and [Y/N] tried to duel Shinji together. Just as Zenneth tried to join back into the fray, In Silico Requiem cut off Revel V's arm and grab Sierra's head and slammed it into the ground causing a small crater and brain damage. To make Zenneth suffer even more, Shinji stepped on Sierra's back and kept stomping, till eventually a crack and screams were heard. [Y/N] teleported in front of Shinji but Shinji grabbed [Y/N] wrist and started squeezing till a pop was heard. After that one sound, Yakan went berserk. A ominous Stand appeared that wasn't seen before.

Yakan: YOU BASTARD, ILL MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
Shinji: Try me foddering
Yakan: Devour His Soul, Absalon
(Editors Note: Absalon is a dark humanoid copy of the user with universe breaking abilities and only works on true will power| Power: ??? Speed: ??? Range: ??? Durability: ??? Precision: ??? Learning: ???)

Absalon rushed towards Shinji but from behind Yakan, Leeroy appeared and attempted to slash at Yakan with True King, but was stopped by Absalon.

X: Yakan hasn't fully trained to used that stand properly.
Tito: Wait a minute isn't that?
X: Yep, it's Nora's stand.
Tito: How is that possible.
X: Yakan was born with the stand Dead's Will. This gave her the ability to use the stands of others and bring out their full capabilities with training, by signing a contract with the original user by blood. The user has to be dead in order to use the stand they have, but there is a catch. Specific conditions must be met in order to use them.
Tito: Whats the the condition for Absalon?
X: Nora told me that, the in order for Yakan to use it, she needs to be constantly put into pressure that she's going to be alone. Though Yakan can not make them perform instinctively, she needs to give them a task that the stand can do effortlessly, Nora barely relied on her stand and only used it if she was in real danger. Nora's stand is the most powerful, but also the hardest to control.
Tito: Dude you lost me half way through.
X: Also since it's Defending her, She won't be able to re summon it back this battle, because right now it's based on the will to delete those who hurt [Y/N].
Tito: Ohhhhh, cool.
X: Your still lost are you.
Tito: Yep.
X: Just watch the damn fight.