Chapter 1

The picture in the cover is from 'Resurrection Ertugrul' (NOT an anime).
(y/n)= your name

"I'm going with you." You said. Aslan- Your brother looked at you with a stern glance.

"No." Aslan said. He was prepared for battle. He already wore his uniform. And you too- had prepared yourself.

Aslan has light brown hair and a darker color brown eyes. He has medium colored skin. His hair is often slicked back or a few bangs fall on his face. He is a handsome young man, almost turning twenty.

"You aren't allowed to go. It's too dangerous." Aslan said. He frowned at you. "Promise me you won't go." He added. You averted your eyes from his. "How can I stay here while all the men are sacrificing themselves?" You replied.

Aslan stayed quiet. "How can I wait here till all of you come back?!" You said, a little louder this time. "Belle, take her away." Aslan said, glancing at your older sister.

"(y/n), please. Come." Belle said. "No." You frowned, freeing your arm out of her grasp.

"Tell me. Why can't I go?" You asked, giving your brother a pleading look. Aslan sighed. "I have no time to deal with this." He gently pushed you away, walking past you.

"Come on. Let's help in Maria's shop." Belle said, wrapping her arm around you. You looked at her. Her blue eyes met yours. "It's not fair." You complained, gripping your sword in your hand.

"Someone has to protect the village too, ya know? You can do that." Belle said.

"Stop." You sighed and walked away. Belle flinched.

You walked past the warriors who were prepared for battle.

"Pssstt, Aindriú!" You whispered. "Aindru!" You called him by his nickname this time, a little louder.

"(y/n)?!" Aindriú looked around. He finally saw you. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I want to join you guys." You replied. He sighed. "Aindriú." You said, looking into his grey eyes. "I can fight too." You said. You gave him your puppy eyes.

"You are on my side, right?" You asked. "Mhm..." He barely hummed. "You don't really sound sure..." You said disappointed.

"Look. I'm worried about you, just like Aslan." Aindriú said. "You are just like him right now." You said, feeling pissed off.

"Men, get ready!" You heard Aslan shout. He was the commander of all the warriors of your village. There are smaller groups with other commanders.

"(y/n)! Stop sneaking around." Aslan said when he noticed you.

"I can't help you..." Aindriú whispered. "It's not your fault." You replied.

A few hours passed. The warriors of course weren't back yet.

You sighed. "(y/n)? Umm...Can you bring this to the second table over there?" Belle asked. You snapped out of your thoughts. You stood up from the table where you sat and was leaning on.

Belle handed you a plate with some drinks. "Aslan, Aindriú and the others will be fine. Don't worry." Belle smiled. "Mhm." You hummed lazily and walked away to bring the customers the drinks.

"She's still dreaming about joining battles?" Maria- The barkeeper asked. She smiled at Belle.

"Yup. She sure is." Belle giggled. "I believe in her." Maria said. "...Really?" Belle looked slightly surprised.

"What? You don't?" Maria raised her eyebrow. "Uhh..." Belle didn't know what to say. "Heh? You should support her. She is your little sister." Maria scolded her a bit.

"I guess so...But I'm scared she might...die. (y/n) is really reckless and stubborn." Belle said.

"If it's your time to die, you die. People die in their own safe bed." Maria said. Belle didn't reply and quickly started washing the dishes.

"Can I take a break?" You asked Maria. "Sure girl." Maria smiled at you. You gave a nod and walked away.

"When are we going to join them, hm? Benji?" You petted your white horse. "You know what, we are going next time for sure." You said. Benji- Your horse was eating hay and looked a bit at you. "Should I next time, dress up like a male and then join them?" You said.

"(y/n)! Stop looking so sad!"

You turned around. "Sofia." You smiled at the female who's one of your friends- 'Sofia'. "Aslan didn't let you join them for the battle?" Sofia said. "Same story everytime." You replied. Sofia nodded slightly.

"He loves you a lot. He is just scared that he will lose you." Sofia said. She petted Benji. "I know. I know. But he should just shut up and let me." You muttered.

"Anyway, I will see you later." Sofia said. She walked away.

You sighed and put your head against Benji. "I will prove myself to them, Benji." You said softly.