3.Big Mac

Flutter Shy walked in madly with Rainbowdash and Rarity. I quickly sighed. Time for a flutter mad. I didn't know I had to choke between my family? My blood family or my family.... I didn't but I can't have fighting families , what's the point of a family of u our fighting? I thought it would be fine ,but no it's not.I was wrong. Did I start this from marrying Flutter Shy? Who's knows?

"Big Mac. Are friendship got split up. I Didn't know that marrying you would do this. I'm sorry." Flutter Shy said.

"Flutter Shy I'm gonna stay with you. I will stay with you and the family. You guys only. " I said. Flutter Shy smiled.

"Big Mac.I don't want this though. I want our friendship to be united . I want you too see your siblings. I need to fix this." Flutter Shy said.

"Flutter Shy. I wish we could fix it but-"i started to say before Flutter said "No. I'm fixing it. "Then left with her 2 friends. I was left to play with the kids and think. Big Mac Jr.looked at me and said " What's happening to are family? Are we falling apart?"

"Big Mac Jr! That's NOT gonna happen. Right dad?" Butterscotch said.

"Yes. This family is just fine."I said. But I honestly don't know if we were gonna be okay. Maybe we were meant to break up and never get back together. We did and well here we are.

~~

Authors Notes

Hey guys I'm updating yay. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. If you like you can vote or comment. And I will see ya later.