CHAPTER 1

Willow's P. O. V;

I woke up to the screams coming from downstairs, thank God I always locked my door. I check my phone and it's 2:30 in the morning, what're they doing so god damn early in the morning, I was about to sit and swim in self pity when horror spread across my face ''Violet! ' I silently scream as it dawns on me that my sister was across the hall. I quickly get up and I sprint to the door and unlocked it as I mentally face-palm myself for forgetting that she doesn't even have a lock on her door. I run to her room and push hard against the door but I'm sure she's resting on it. ''Violet, it's me'' I whisper, I don't even get the chance to straighten my posture 'cause the door just shot open and I almost fell to floor but she grabbed me and pulled me up '' hey Willow, what's up? '' how can she be so positive right now. ''How are y...'' ''Can't you hear that mom and dad are fighting again, we need to go... NOW!'' I don't mean to be hard on her but she's just being so ... ugh! I literally dragged her to my room, slammed the door behind us and swiftly turned the lock, then I plopped down on my bed, planting my face into my soft pillows and sighed from the relief. After pondering for a few minutes, I looked up to find Violet in the corner with her knees up to her chest. ''Hey..'' I say softly as I signal for her to come here. ''I'm sorry I'm always so I hard on you, but you're all I have left'' I say calmly pulling her in for a hug. She sniffles and I hear her quietly whisper ''It's okay, I know'' We both stay there until she falls asleep, I just sigh and brush a few strands away from her forehead and drift off to sleep.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'' Good morning sleepy head '' Violet happily says as she open the curtains. What?! I mean I know I sleep a lot but she can't call me out for it. ''Ugh! ' I groan in response as I pull the duvet over my head. I should that wouldn't work 'cause in a flash, the covers fly off, That's it! ''Hey?!'' I call out, annoyed. ''We have to go to school ' she informs me, pfft! like I didn't know already, I just chose to ignore it. ''and we can't be late!'' she adds as she grabs me and shoves me into the bathroom and locks it from the outside. '' Open the door! '' I shout while pounding on the door like crazy. ''That's not going to happen until you take a shower'' She shouts back from the other side of the door, '' Fine '' I mutter and step into the shower.

Violet's P. O. V;

After what seems like forever Willow walks out all wet with her hair dripping. ''Finally '' I exclaim. I can see the pure shock on her face, I smile as I look around the room, it's just my sister charm, I tidied her bed and cleaned the room up, I also seized the opportunity to pick a cute matching outfit for her and put it on her bed. I'm amazed myself, I can't be.... ''You didn't have to do this for me'' she said quietly with warmth laced through her voice snapping me out of thoughts ''It's no big deal, what are sisters for'' I reply and watch her as she walks back to the bathroom with the outfit, I've always wondered why our parents won't let us share a room after all we're twins. You know what, we're not going to ask them, we're going to tell them. I don't care what they think they can't just separate us, we need each other. I had to tell her ASAP! ''Done'' I hear her say from the bathroom and she walks out, she look's stunning and I can't help but wonder why she always wears that baggy crap everywhere. ''I don't look right. I'm gonna change'' she whispers

''No, you look great'' I say as I lead her to the full-length mirror. '' We look awesome and we're gonna kill it today '' as I examine our outfits, I was wearing a pink slouchy-tee and a pair of shorts with my blonde hair up in a bun and I had black boots on and Willow was wearing a pink crop top with a pair of ripped jeans and her hair was let down and I gave her the choice to pick her shoes so she decided on black skechers.

We do look pretty good , I take a handful of my hair and lift it, ''I'm gonna dye my hair'' I say out loud. ''No way, what color?!'' she squealed making me smile, I'm happy she's interested, I don't get the chance to respond because she starts to talk about how she's gonna do it too, I didn't even hear anything she said. ''Sorry can you say that again?'' I asked, she just started laughing and I just stare at her a bit confused, ''What?!'' I asked irritated. ''It's just funny, how you get lost in your thoughts so often'' She says between giggles and we both burst out into another fit of laughter. I love seeing her laugh. ''I'm dyeing my hair black'' she finally says after we both calm down ''Oh okay, I'm dyeing mine red it'll go nice with my freckles, since they're just popping up and my glasses will look nice with it too so I can wear them more and look cute'' I announce as I walk into the bathroom to add one more layer of lip gloss, we both didn't wear much make up but you couldn't mess with our lip gloss. I was literally dragged out of my thoughts by the loud banging noises coming from the room door, I rushed out of the bathroom and looked at Willow ''W- Willow?'' I stuttered quietly ,all the color was drained from her face, ''Open the damn door, Willow!'' he shouted from the other side. Oh no, our father.

Willow's P. O. V

Oh gosh, what am I gonna do? ''We have to open the door'' Violet whispers snapping out of my thoughts again in less that 24 hours, why was I judging her when I'm a deep thinker too. ''Hide in the closet'' I whisper back, she nods and obeys without a second thought. So I take a deep breath, walk up to the door and open it. I don't even have a minute because he comes storming in '' You bitch! you think you can just leave me standing in the hallway'' he shouts as he pins me to the wall. I squirm around as he holds my neck tight. '' that's no way to treat your father'' he continues ''I'm sorry'' I mutter as I gasp for air and he finally lets go of my neck and I drop to the floor coughing. ''Where is your sister?'' She's in her room as soon as I say that Violet sticks her head out of the closet and quietly runs to her room, Thank goodness he left the door open. He drags me to stand up, ''This should teach you a lesson'' and he slaps me and I stumble backwards a bit as he walks of angrily. I quickly compose myself and although the pain is unbearable I just walk over to the shelf and grab my pain killers and walk into the bathroom to cover up the rings on my neck with concealer. No one has to know about this, except Violet of course.